The Smoking Gun Identifies Cub Fan who ruined cubs

Thats really sad. I hate all the people that blame it on him. Just an excuse for the Cubs who blew it last night. They sucked up the 8th. Gonzalez blew what might of been a double play, at least 1, and pitching blew. I really feel sorry for this guy and I really wish there was something I could do to help him..

Thats really sad. I hate all the people that blame it on him. Just an excuse for the Cubs who blew it last night. They sucked up the 8th. Gonzalez blew what might of been a double play, at least 1, and pitching blew. I really feel sorry for this guy and I really wish there was something I could do to help him..

I agree, the Cub players blew the game not the fan.

Gonzales blowing the double play did far more damage than that fan, what he did was a natural reflex, he was following the ball and got caught up, there were others reaching as well and if it happened to have landed a few feet in either direction it would be another person they would be blaming.

Though of course I would never do something that dumb :p

You can't blame blowing a 7 game series on one ****ing out. Would I have done it, probably not but it doesn't matter. They had 26 other outs that game to make a difference on. The Cubs blew it yet again, or rather, the Cubs fans finally woke up from their hallucination and need something to console them. Maybe they should have let that goat in oh so many years ago. ;)