Transformers 4 (Official Thread)

5gxkz.jpg

"The adventure continues to transform with a very different offering from Daimler Trucks North America . . . the imposing 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner."

^That better be Ultra Magnus, haha. Though Nemesis Prime came to mind as well unfortunately :p

My only question is how do they intend to phase out the old actors and not reference them at all into this story line with the new actors. I really don't get it and not saying I liked the old actors but it kinda throws everything into some weird sideline twist as if certain things never happened.

Nemesis Prime's colours are Black, Teal and Red aren't they?

If we're talking about colors, then it could never be Ultra Magnus to begin with because he never had a black color in his color scheme.

If we're talking about colors, then it could never be Ultra Magnus to begin with because he never had a black color in his color scheme.

He had Blue, White and Grey. It make sense for him to have some shades of black because of how dark and grimey the Transformers style is. 

225px-MP_Magnus_book_cover_art.jpg

Also, that Tow truck towing Optimus looks a bit bizzare don't you think? It does also look like it has an Autobot symbol maybe? (On the back)

Remember Jetfire? Jetfire was never black in the original cartoon but was completely black in the movie. That means color says nothing in the movies.

This is G1 Ultra Magnus though:

Ultramagnusg1.jpg

I think those trucks are actually just that, trucks to move the movie trucks around. In other words, I believe they're not part of the movie at all. I mean, why would a Transformer like a truck need to be towed by another truck? :p

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I hope Bee has a new air freshener that I can buy cause' I tried getting the "Bee-Otch" air freshener and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Something to do with how some woman in New York was selling them and had the rights so they had to pull the merchandise.

Other than that....

I like new Bee than T1,2,3 Bee.

Michael Bay's official website put up "Favorite New Autobot" poll, which confirmed a number of new transformers in the film. The poll included:

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee (1967 Camaro SS)

Bumblebee (2014 Concept Camaro)

Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse

Corvette Stingray

Hound (Medium Tactical Vehicle)

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe

Chevy Sonic RS

Pagani Huayra

2014 Argosy by Freightliner

Bumblebee

pjetj8a7.jpg

What the ###### did GM do... That looks like a ######ed cross between a BMW and Camaro (I passionately hate BMW's btw...)

The dinobot Grimlock has been rumored to be in the upcoming Transformers 4 movie. Voice actor Gregg Berger, who has voiced Grimlock since the 80?s cartoon, has fueled the rumor. When asked at a panel at Florida Supercon if he would voice Grimlock if Michael Bay or Universal asked him his answer was, "I will bring justice to the character, you'll see."

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/rumor-gregg-berger-to-voice-rumored-dinobot-in-transformers-4-177950/

• 3 weeks later...

251_zps484879a1.png

Deadline reports that Titus Welliver has joined the cast of Transformers 4 in "an unspecified role". The actor is best known for starring in the likes of Supernatural, Lost and Grimm on the small screen, and Argo, The Town and Red 2 on the big one. He also appeared in Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 as 'Agent Blake' last year. Directed by Michael Bay and starring Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Sophia Myles, TJ Miller, and Chinese stars Bingbing Li and Han Geng, the fourth Transformers movie is set to be released on June 27th, 2014.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=84141