Transformers 4 (Official Thread)

Wow talk about standing out of the crowd. Aren't they supposed to be Robots in disguise? I think the paint jobs really draws people's attention. 

^Lol, true that. In G1 they were disguised as regular cars now they're all expensive sports cars driving in places where you'd least expect them.

Wow talk about standing out of the crowd. Aren't they supposed to be Robots in disguise? I think the paint jobs really draws people's attention. 

Hey hey hey  Robots have feeling to you k now 

New Transformers 4 Set Clip Shows Bumblebee & The Twins Ready For Action In Michigan

New Transformers 4 set clip shows Bumblebee & The Twins ready for action in Michigan. Recently, this new Transformers 4 set clip (below), hit the net, and it looks pretty interesting as we see a new glimpse at autobot Bumblebee, along with the Twin autobots in car form on the set in downtown Detroit, Michigan this past Thursday, August 8th. The clip serves up about 2 and a half minutes of footage. It?s sort of boring to be completely honest, but the cars look really cool. Check it out, below,

The movie stars: Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, and T.J. Miller. Mark Wahlberg?s character, Flynn Vincent, is a young, single dad, who has a teenage daughter. He?s trying to make it as an inventor, and provide for his family. Then, all hell breaks loose.

It?s scheduled to arrive in theaters on June 27th,2014. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I hope Bee has a new air freshener that I can buy cause' I tried getting the "Bee-Otch" air freshener and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Something to do with how some woman in New York was selling them and had the rights so they had to pull the merchandise.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEE-OTCH-AIR-FRESHENER-TRANSFORMERS-BUMBLEBEE-CAMARO-OPTIMUS-PRIME-AUTOBOT-MOVIE-/151094065729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232de87a41

---

Is Bumble Bee what the new Camaro's are going to look like?

Wow, Detroit, what a perfect place the film. I heard it's becoming more and more empty. Perfect for filming a movie!

• 2 weeks later...

Sleuths over at Fusible have been following the brand agency that registered Dark of the Moon for Paramount back in 2010 and have discovered a few new domains that have been recently registered. Transformers: Last Stand, Transformers: Apocalypse, and Transformers: Future Cast appear to be the three candidates for the currently untitled fourth installment in the giant robot film franchise. 

Is there anything more lame than confirming something we already know. But, for those that need it to be a bit more officially than a leaked call sheet, here you go. Lorenzo di Bonaventura tells the Beijing News that Dinobots will most certainly appear in the film. 

"I can not disclose the specifics, but you can be sure that the joining of the Dinobots will give the audience new excitement. In addition to Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, the appearance of these classic roles changed, today the world's coolest, most exciting cars will appear in the film, including China's vehicles, whether you are a car enthusiast, you will feast your eyes and be shocked by them." 

Transformers-4-China-e-jet_1378045065.jp

Sleuths over at Fusible have been following the brand agency that registered Dark of the Moon for Paramount back in 2010 and have discovered a few new domains that have been recently registered. Transformers: Last Stand, Transformers: Apocalypse, and Transformers: Future Cast appear to be the three candidates for the currently untitled fourth installment in the giant robot film franchise. 

Transformers: Age of Extinction is another name!