Want a Neowin T-Shirt?

seriously I want crazy neobond shirts.... like 100 of them.....I'll wear em to high profile places even.... I wanna wear one in like the most popular high class eatery.....

Lets not overcomplicate it ;)

Which part are you referring to?

Color space:

Yeah, tell a designer to ignore color space... Tough luck if it looks crappy...

You know what you get when you submit CMYK to a company that works in standard RGB and doesn't check on the colors? ;)

Color twister! Anyhow, guess I'll go with standard RGB then, best of luck to us.

Member names:

It's not really complicating things to say "add n bucks and you get your name on the shirt".

Those who don't care won't bother either way.

And it's a trade of satisfaction. If I gave you a pint of beer for doing me the favor of allowing me to purchase a tee with my name, wouldn't you think that's a sweet trade? :p

C'mon, I know how much you love beer! :laugh:

seriously I want crazy neobond shirts.... like 100 of them.....I'll wear em to high profile places even.... I wanna wear one in like the most popular high class eatery.....

Ritz?

Classy.

Glassed Silver:mac

holy hell 6x shirts i like my clothes baggy... just need better styles

6x & "I like my clothes baggy" ?!?! - oh you have GOT to post a pic of yourself :|

I would love to see what someone looks like who considers a 6x to be "baggy" & not ridiculously sloppy & tent-like.

You're either an NBA player or 6'8" or .....

I personally love the styles. So sick of all "geek" shirts being black - not every geek hides in their parents' basement & prefers goth over going outside.

A huge fan of the elegant simplicity - the understated logo is great.

Just an idea, could use any of the other logos or another placement (like logo on the back / front but different position)

To all of us Darkside-addicts! :p

Couldn't upload pic here, so I'll drop it into photobucket.

Et voil?:

NeowinT-ShirtDesignbyGlassedSilverCometotheDarkside-01.png

Notice: As I cannot waive ownership of my works in Germany (unless I'm dead) I grant full usage rights to Neowin LLC and its owners.

• Like 3

I prefer black T-shirts. I can't wear white, as it would be ruined in a single day of work with grease, oil, and dirt stains. :(

Suppose I'll have to wait a while before I pick a few up.

I personally love the styles. So sick of all "geek" shirts being black - not every geek hides in their parents' basement & prefers goth over going outside.

A huge fan of the elegant simplicity - the understated logo is great.

Well, see that is bad for me, because of my line of work, they would get ruined....

How about a pink logo on the Navy Blue shirt? Would be an automatic buy for my wife.

Pink on dark gray for me and it's an instant buy... *

* if it carries my design :p

How about a pink logo on the Navy Blue shirt? Would be an automatic buy for my wife.

Now have no excuse not to buy ;)

1SVpF.png

Pink on dark gray for me and it's an instant buy... *

* if it carries my design :p

And neither do you...

DSknq.png

@OP

Can I have one of these please?

6mLzq.png

I consider myself a pretty decent dresser 1/2 the time. (other 1/2 is khaki shorts & a t-shirt or golf shirt) & I like the plain logo.

People who are saying it is ugly & dogging neobond's ideas or style -- I'd love to see your closets. I can only imagine all of the Ed Hardy, Affliction deuchebag shirts for the ones who think they are fooling people & the really pathetic ones who just have some lame ass hoodie & fit the profile of some mac-loving, perpetually prepubescent, emo-feeling, anime-loving slob ...

In short, just tell neobond thanks. :)

Thanks neobond

I consider myself a pretty decent dresser 1/2 the time. (other 1/2 is khaki shorts & a t-shirt or golf shirt) & I like the plain logo.

People who are saying it is ugly & dogging neobond's ideas or style -- I'd love to see your closets. I can only imagine all of the Ed Hardy, Affliction deuchebag shirts for the ones who think they are fooling people & the really pathetic ones who just have some lame ass hoodie & fit the profile of some mac-loving, perpetually prepubescent, emo-feeling, anime-loving slob ...

In short, just tell neobond thanks. :)

Thanks neobond

Well... That wasn't very nice. I didn't really see to many people "dogging" the ideas, just throwing some ideas of their own.

Thanks NeoBond for throwing up some T-shirts for some, but I'll give a real thank you when I can order one. But right now I cannot, because if I did it would get ruined, and I am not a fan of throwing $20+ dollars down the toilet. (A rule for success, might I add.)

My closet consists of, black t-shirts, black long sleeves, black thermals, a few black Rammstein shirts, and a plethora of ruined white t-shirts with dirt/oil/black stains on them. I work 6-days a week, and any shirt I wear is black. May not seem smart in the sun, but I hate white stained shirts. Black hides it well.

TL/DR: NeoBond, give me my black shirt so you can

take-my-money.jpg :D

6 days/week, get filthy - what do you do if you dont mind me asking ?

Or let me guess - off shore drilling rig ? coal miner ? environmentalist who deals with oil spills ?

"greasing pump jacks ?" - Halle Berry in Swordfish

I own an auto salvage and recycling center. (Vehicles, aluminium, copper, brass, tin, etc.)

I left the tech business a few years ago, simply out of shear curiosity and trust in tangible resources. It has taken care of me well. :) I also get to smash stuff, light stuff on fire, and play destruction derby from time to time. Granted, I don't get to be in a cushy chair, with AC all day anymore, I do get to come and go as I please, and the excavator has a comfy chair with AC.

FlTF8l.jpg

^And it is just awesome to set stuff on fire.

(For the record: This was a dangerous accident, when someone didn't disconnect and drain the fuel line. But it did make for a lively afternoon.)

The designs you had on the first page are fugly :(

No-one is gonna wear a t-shirt with the huge logo on the front, you need to be a LOT more subtle about it, a small logo on the side of the chest would be much better but the huge logo on the front just looks like special needs.

We've partnered with Thread Squad to create a storefront for Neowin T-Shirts.

Your own designs are welcome, and appreciated but if they are used you must agree to waive ownership of the submitted design to Neowin, you do so by submitting it to this forum post.

Requirements:

For best print quality, all submitted designs should meet the following requirements:

• PNG format with transparent background
  • At least 200 DPI (300 DPI recommended)
  • Minimum 1000px x 1000px resolution (2200px x 3000px recommended)
  • Less than 5MB

For now we have basic designs up, but we'll be adding more. Thoughts?

http://neowin.threadsquad.com/

Neowin logos used at Thread squad can be downloaded here.

These arent printing specifications. For print you would design in vector which the provided logo isnt. You havent specified colour space (CMYK is usually used for printing). Is full shirt printing allowed? How about printing on the back?

That said, this is probably what the online store you are uploading to requests, so not sure how good the quality would be. Has anyone actually received one?

IMO, I think you should make things more subtle. My personal preference, a light grey with a darker grey logo.

Knocked this up quickly cos i was bored, but given all the questions above, dunno how suitable it would be.

tee.png

• Like 2

Just an idea, could use any of the other logos or another placement (like logo on the back / front but different position)

To all of us Darkside-addicts! :p

Couldn't upload pic here, so I'll drop it into photobucket.

Et voil?:

NeowinT-ShirtDesignbyGlassedSilverCometotheDarkside-01.png

Notice: As I cannot waive ownership of my works in Germany (unless I'm dead) I grant full usage rights to Neowin LLC and its owners.

I love this!!!

:woot: :D

Ordered a couple to test the sizes before I stock up!

Thanks NeoBond!

Awesome, I saw! I hope to put together a t-shirt design contest this week, so some feedback on quality, sizes etc would be welcomed :)