Match 30 - Semi Finals: Germany vs. Italy

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Match 30?

• Germany
    • Italy
  2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Italy score?

• 5+

One can only hope for a better second half now. The German team was awful in the latter part of the first half. :/

A most un-German performance there. Although the late penalty was a slice of luck, in general they just seemed to run out of ideas and became too predictable. Final should be exciting.

Great game, Germany really lost composure in the last few minutes while Italy kept their head despite the penalty. Major props to them (Y)

Oh well. I take comfort in the fact that the German team is still rather young. They can and will win upcoming tournaments.

Revenge shall be ours!

Wow, that was pretty bad. Germany has been strong and had solid teamwork until today, but they just looked fumbling and not-together... passing to nobody, etc. Italy was a well-oiled machine just wearing them down. Which they have a history of being, but I really thought Germany would have no trouble with them today.

Ah well. Espa?aaaaaaaaaa en domingo :)

Very sad performance by Germany. They seem to be lacking enthusiasm. Even during anthem singing all Italians were cheerful while Germans seemed scared.

I dont know what happened to defense but its amazing how many opportunities italy missed during the end of second half.

Finals will be boring since there is no one to cheer for, but i am hoping for revenge to both italy and spain during the next World Cup. Germans will show who is the best :D

Full time Italy 2 - Germany 1. I did say 2-1 :p

Nice one, Happy Birthday as well.

England knocked out by the finalists :p Not bad then :)