Shocking "white power" Apartheid Linux

It doesn't really matter, you can discriminate based on religion too, Boko Haram in Nigeria for example is killing all non Muslims it can and they regularly bombs churches, you can be an Islamic nazi even if it is not a race. I think that your comment shows ignorance and it is thanks to people like you that Islamic nazis are taking over Europe.

I understand that :) I was just informing him that the discrimination he was talking about wasn't racism.

First off, this distro is wrong in soooooo many ways. But at least they got the OS white. Pun intended there.

Look, I am of mixed heritage, Sicilian and Native American. But for the most part, I look White. I don't care what anyone believes in anymore. Too many damn headaches to be arguing over crap. I'm Christian, I'm Atheist! I'm this, I'm that!! Who cares. As long as their beliefs don't jump up and hit me in my face. Literally. If and when that ever happens, watch out, because now you got yourself a tiger by the tail and it's going to tear you apart. Who really cares as long as no one is getting hurt.

To each their own I guess huh?

These cocaine captions always crack me up :shifty:

I shall release my own Linux, I'll call it the White Powder Linux, featuring wallpaper:

2144134_700b.jpg

First off, this distro is wrong in soooooo many ways. But at least they got the OS white. Pun intended there.

Look, I am of mixed heritage, Sicilian and Native American. But for the most part, I look White. I don't care what anyone believes in anymore. Too many damn headaches to be arguing over crap. I'm Christian, I'm Atheist! I'm this, I'm that!! Who cares. As long as their beliefs don't jump up and hit me in my face. Literally. If and when that ever happens, watch out, because now you got yourself a tiger by the tail and it's going to tear you apart. Who really cares as long as no one is getting hurt.

Race isn't a matter of what we do or don't believe, it's a matter of genetics.