Captain America : The Winter Soldier (2014)

So were can we find a 1080p download link so I can play that trailer in my 114 inch Theater!

Nevermind. I found it. Apparently you can still download 1080p trailers via itunes. Well they downloaded but now they won't play, it crashes itunes and quicktime won't play it, nor VLC or any other media player.

The Winter Soldier (Bucky from the first film but supercharged)

Which one was Bucky? I looked him up on IMDB, but I don't remember his character at all.

98Eienm.png

Yeah I looked him up, but I didn't recognize his face. I reread the plot on wikipedia. I remember him now. He supposedly "died" at the end. Interesting...  :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i dont know many people that are talking about this film however, i can say i am rather excited for it. even though i will have to wait to see it till its available for rent or on netflix.

i dont know many people that are talking about this film however, i can say i am rather excited for it. even though i will have to wait to see it till its available for rent or on netflix.

Same here. I really liked the first one so I am really looking forward to this one.