[VS] Wurp

agree with everyone here. very clean and nice theme, any thoughts of making the start menu a smaller one? as in everything remain the same but just the make it smaller. cos the current one look really big on the 15" panel.

Great Theme, I Love it Wurp ! :)

Only one problem, like tahoma said, when using the thin taskbar version i get this bug , as shown in the pic ..

im not sure if its with this style or my comp, but it sure would be nice to fix it somehow ..

Bug.jpg

Looks very nic:yes:s:, though the Start Button needs to stand out a bit more IM:):) ....

Welcome to Neowin!, enjoy your stay her(Y)Y) ....

Radish?

I like how it's nice and subtle. It's a nice touch. It's a very nice theme.

If I may make one suggestion, it would be to mess with the tops to the windows a bit, and make it match a bit more, for some reason the maximize/close buttons don't fit in with the start menu too much.

Great work tho:)h :)

wow thsi is awesome!

i been sticking with the 2k theme becuase most of the xp themes were way too colorful and "dramatic".

this is nice, subtle, clean and looks great! thx!!!

koosh

p.s. a winamp port woudl be LOVELY!! :D:D thxagain

It's not that hard to mod the themes yourself...once you get the hang of Stylebuilder it's a breeze. I tweaked this theme up to be peeeerfect. heh.

concoursesmall.jpg

gorgeous theme to start with, now even better.

Started now using this VS :) Nice work.

I would also appreciate a compact start menu and start button.

BTW isn't it possible to put both versions (thin taskbar and regular one) in one single Visual Style ?

Started now using this VS :) Nice work.

I would also appreciate a compact start menu and start button.

BTW isn't it possible to put both versions (thin taskbar and regular one) in one single Visual Style ?

no, its not :happy:

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

Does anyone has this VS with thin taskbar? I've found only version with classic taskbar but I want the thin taskbar version, can you help me? thx ;)