Chick-fil-A facing gay kiss-in protest

...have you seen the logo channel lately? I watch it a lot, and yeah yeah, only one channel out of a lot, but even with that, there has been A LOT of tv and spots that show 'alternate' lifestyles.

I don't recall any of them being killed for it.

No, I don't watch logo.

Two lesbians were just shot recently in Texas. One was killed. The other one was shot in the head.

A woman in Missouri was just attacked recently by a group of teen neighbors.

A 3rd lesbian was just beaten in her home and had the word "dyke" carved into her stomach.

A guy in Oklahoma City was firebombed, by a group of men, as he drove his car down the street. He is recovering from 2nd degree burns. His car had the world "***" spray painted on it.

A gay couple were beaten severely by a gang of men in DC. They might have been killed but a woman and her boyfriend intervened.

I could go on and on. It's never ending and really quite sad about the world we live in.

Book of Samuel, Chapter 15, the massacre of the Amelekites.

Thank you for proving my point. I hope your marriage is/was arranged according to God's Law, and you don't/didn't marry someone you love.

you do know you are referring to Leviticus right? Leviticus law was only for the Jews/Hebrews anyway. at that time the rest of us were the gentiles. the observances of the JEWS. what to do/not do how to perform temple sacrifices, what to do if one became defiled by touching the dead, adultery and a slew more.

I am such a sinner by wearing cotton polyester blend shirt and windpants... OMG I'M SO TERRIBLE.

Most people who use the Bible as a sword, is that sword is never facing them. The one big thing they forget is that not everyone in the country (or the world) believes in the Bible.

...but if you believe the Bible, you don't have to care if people 'believe' or not. That is the point. Truth of faith trumps all. If someone chooses not to believe, then that is their choice.

I am such a sinner by wearing cotton polyester blend shirt and windpants... OMG I'M SO TERRIBLE.

anyone wearing windpants should be ashamed.. period.

No, I don't watch logo.

Two lesbians were just shot recently in Texas. One was killed. The other one was shot in the head.

A woman in Missouri was just attacked recently by a group of teen neighbors.

A 3rd lesbian was just beaten in her home and had the word "dyke" carved into her stomach.

A guy in Oklahoma City was firebombed, by a group of men, as he drove his car down the street. He is recovering from 2nd degree burns. His car had the world "***" spray painted on it.

A gay couple were beaten severely by a gang of men in DC. They might have been killed but a woman and her boyfriend intervened.

I could go on and on. It's never ending and really quite sad about the world we live in.

and straight people people are killed all the time too... who knows if they were gay attackers.. and who cares. honestly, idiots exist in the world... you cannot blame the actions on pure idiots on 'the straight'. Aside from the few random attacks, it seems 'gays' are pretty damn safe.

• Like 1

when did he say that?

Try reading the entire Bible sometime. God has ordered the massacre of several city/nations.

Ah, but wait, can we really pick and choose according to societal norms -- I mean, the Bible says what the Bible says, no? It's God's infallible word, His Law.

Are we supposed to? No. Do we do it anyway? Yes. There's tons of stuff in the Bible that we're supposed to do but would get us thrown in jail or be seen as unethical/immoral. Christianity has progressed with modern societal norms to certain extent. It kicked and screamed along the way though.

The problem isn't with the guy's opinion, it's with the fact that he's using his wealth and influence to donate to anti gay political causes, he wants America to adopt religious laws with regards to homosexual marriage. In case you missed it, that's a violation of the establishment clause. And it's also funny that some of you are so hypocritical that you'll trumpet his right to free speech so loudly but ignore the fact that they have the exact same right.

So what, if he spends his money where he wants. Gay people can't have relationships? Gay people can't eat at Chick-fil-a?

Why can't I get married to 12 women? I am getting discriminated against.

What if a 50 year old man and a 15 year old want to get married, why can't they get married, it's discrimination!

Where does the slippery slope end?

That's how it starts and there are blind people walking right off the slope

Oh please. Here's one for you. How about the government not recognize marriage at all. Problem solved.

Skin,

Please change your avatar picture. Your arguments clearly indicate that you do not want someone inside you.

Skin,

Please change your avatar picture. Your arguments clearly indicate that you do not want someone inside you.

Why? Maybe they thought it was cute. Maybe they are female? Maybe they are male. Maybe they are a Zombie or a cannibal. Of course that would take on a total different meaning. But we don't know. But to tell someone to remove their avatar because of their views, is wrong.

• Like 1

This video creator was fired for this video. Glad I'm libertarian. I don't fall into the false left-right paradigm

Most people who use the Bible as a sword, is that sword is never facing them. The one big thing they forget is that not everyone in the country (or the world) believes in the Bible.

In short, to those people: "living by the Bible: ur doin it wrong".

That's the point, that people hide behind Christianity as an excuse for a lot of things that are not supported by Jesus' actual message. It's weird. And sad.

This video creator was fired for this video. Glad I'm libertarian. I don't fall into the false left-right paradigm

>

Remember a few pages back I mentioned boorish louts? This idiot fits the definition to a T. I'd have fired him too, mainly because once it came out who he worked for his behavior towards that unfortunate girl would reflect badly on my company. Better to get ahead of that one.

OTOH - I'd hire his victim in a heartbeat. She handled a bad situation well, and there's always room for those kinds of people.

!

Ok, So I've seen the video. I don't see what the big deal is. He's a moron for sure, but I didn't see anything overtly offensive with what he did. He should not have been fired from his company for it. I don't agree with what he did nor the motivation behind it. Chick-A-Filet is not a hate organization nor does it give to hate groups. Funny how he talks about hate when he is the one hating. lol. Anyway...please let this die already. Homosexuals need to get over themselves and find a more peaceful way to do things.

OTOH - I'd hire his victim in a heartbeat. She handled a bad situation well, and there's always room for those kinds of people.

I agree with what Jon Stewart said: give that woman a raise!