Sex-change made easy

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida -- A teenager is recovering after police say he shot himself in the penis and testicle while cleaning a gun he just bought.

It happened Thursday morning at a home on the 200 block of Verada Street in Port St. Lucie.

Police say 18-year-old Michael Smeriglio first lied to police saying someone shot him while he was walking down the street. After being questioned by police he admitted to accidentally doing it himself.

Doctors say the bullet went through his penis, his left testicle and then lodged itself in his thigh.

Smeriglio told police he bought the gun last month at a party.

While police were investigating at the home where it happened, they discovered marijuana in the house. That led to the arrest of the homeowner Joseph Lamar James, 22, on drug charges.

source

You have to die doing something dumb to be a Darwin Award candidate. If this one keeps trying I feel sure he will get there one day.

Technically he did remove himself from the gene pool so it should count as a Darwin unless, of course, he has one super nut.

• Like 2

You have to die doing something dumb to be a Darwin Award candidate. If this one keeps trying I feel sure he will get there one day.

^ Perhaps he could clean guns for the troops in Afghanistan.

No, you just have to make sure you don't pass on your genes :)

Technically he did remove himself from the gene pool so it should count as a Darwin unless, of course, he has one super nut.

yes you are correct he can no longer breed so darwin award !! I Think people should really start sending this stuff to families of the people who died doing something stupid or to the people who shot off their own dick.....

Nowhere did the article say he can no longer reproduce so no way to tell from what was said if he is a candidate at this point. One regular nut is more than enough to get someone pregnant. Chances are lowered, but you are not completely removed from the gene pool yet.

expersexchangedotcom could have gotten a friendly person on a friendly website to help with that instead of jumping the gun

Nothing to see here, just natural selection doing its thing.

Nice title though hum :p

Yeah, the title is all fun and games until a co-worker wanders by and sees you reading that... :laugh:

"Luuuucccyyy (or should I call you Lucius now?), you got some 'splainin to dooo"