Google Makes YouTube look like Google Search and Google+

Mine also has the older interface. Perhaps it's only for those that linked their Google+ accounts?

yeah maybe my G+ account is linked but Google like to test stuff on random users now and again

Mine also has the older interface. Perhaps it's only for those that linked their Google+ accounts?

Nope. I'm on the older interface, and logged in with my Google account (with G+)

On my laptop I have a similar layout and color scheme to OPs screenshot but mine is kind of if you took the G+ version and the regular version and mashed them together. Its alittle annoying to me. But on my desktop it still has the regular version. Let me know if you want a screenshot.

It' not related to G+. When I initially had the interface, I was not logged in.

But it seems to have carried over after you logged in too according to your screenshot.

I had this for a little while but it's went back to the old version again. I quite liked it only thing is I couldn't find an option to only show uploads from subscriptions like there is in the older version.

I had this for a little while but it's went back to the old version again. I quite liked it only thing is I couldn't find an option to only show uploads from subscriptions like there is in the older version.

That's what I found annoying about the version of youtube they gave me on my laptop. I dont want to see everyone's likes and recommendations it makes it to cluttered when you are trying to find what new videos have been released on your subscriptions.

Show off! But seriously, I don't think I could use that theme... as I might get confused with the other... "YouTube"... :shiftyninja:

LMNASO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to try the new design, open the developer console (via Ctrl+Shift+K in Firefox, Ctrl+Shift+J in Chrome), paste the following text in:

javascript:document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=u8uWhAyPa3U"
[/CODE]

... hit enter and reload the page. Voila, new design.

• Like 2

Any way to run this script in safari?

I tried using the javascript error console but it's not working. In chrome it works nicely.