Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeerFan

Server Manager 2012 question

4 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

Just wondering why was it so difficult to make it possible to remember the size of the Server Manager window in 2012? Everytime I log in, the Server Manager window gets resized to either the original size or something seemingly random. No matter what size it is when I manually close it, if I log out and back in, the window size gets jacked up. It's almost always positioned partially off of my 19" screen (1280x1024 - the recommended res.)

This behavior has remained consistent throughout the early pre-release builds as well. I don't get why they changed things to function in this way. Any thoughts?

I have a same problem even in a vm :-( very annoying.... now if i maximize it it remembers it most of the time...

I have a same problem even in a vm :-( very annoying.... now if i maximize it it remembers it most of the time...

I noticed that too about the maximize part. But that almost makes it MOAR frustrating... because why does it sometimes go haywire even if you close it maximized? :crazy:

I noticed that too about the maximize part. But that almost makes it MOAR frustrating... because why does it sometimes go haywire even if you close it maximized? :crazy:

I know right..... and the thing is this is a full retail final that we have...