The unofficial Windows 8 themepacks thread

Wouldn't "Wallpaper Packs" be a more apt description?

Asking an honest question here, not trying to troll. I don't see anything listed here other than Wallpapers. I came in here expecting to see visual styles, as those are actual themes.

scowl,

"themepack" is just a name of the file format. It is defined by MS, not by me :)

Windows 7 supports new features including the Desktop Background Slide Show. Unrecognized sections of .theme files are ignored by previous versions of the operating system. A new file format, .themepack, has also been introduced with Windows 7 to help users share themes.

via MSDN

That's why i use it as thread name.

aJPtl6W.jpg

Earth Views

I see you keep putting up the themes, but keep ignoring my request, which is still the wallpapers. So yeah, going into week 3 now. Anytime would be nice.

I see you keep putting up the themes, but keep ignoring my request, which is still the wallpapers. So yeah, going into week 3 now. Anytime would be nice.

Because I am unable to download them all at once from the PC I post new themes. My traffic is limited. I wait for a moment when I will be @another place to download everything from skydrive, and then upload images only to file hosting.

GOTUc95.jpg

Man Made Garden

TiGkLvA.jpg

Rural Landscapes

Because I am unable to download them all at once from the PC I post new themes. My traffic is limited. I wait for a moment when I will be @another place to download everything from skydrive, and then upload images only to file hosting.

GOTUc95.jpg

Man Made Garden

TiGkLvA.jpg

Rural Landscapes

Progress: 0.0%ETA: InfinityJust upload one at a time, if your traffic is limited.At least then I can get the wallpapers one @ a time.

Progress: 0.0%ETA: InfinityJust upload one at a time, if your traffic is limited.At least then I can get the wallpapers one @ a time.

Dude! This guy has limited bandwidth, limited time, and offered to do you, a person he doesn't even know, a favor. Why don't you show the proper attitude towards someone who is offering to do you a favor for nothing in return?

Pro tip: He doesn't owe you a thing.

• Like 1

Dude! This guy has limited bandwidth, limited time, and offered to do you, a person he doesn't even know, a favor. Why don't you show the proper attitude towards someone who is offering to do you a favor for nothing in return?

Pro tip: He doesn't owe you a thing.

Okay someone showed me how to convert your .theme files into .cab file to just extract the wallpapers, damn these look sweet, it was worth the wait and know how.keep 'em coming these are terrific.Okay I got this now, can't wait to see what's next.