Teen Arrested After Grabbing, Then Twisting Cop's Balls

A drunk teen was charged with assault Sunday after grabbing and then twisting a police officer's balls.

19-year-old Cory Weddington III was kicked out of a club after employees caught him drinking, but he refused to leave the property without his credit card, which he claimed was inside. A police report says officers gave him "several opportunities to leave with his friends," but Weddington wouldn't listen.

An officer then put him on the ground with an "arm-bar technique" and grabbed the teen's left hand. But his right hand remained free.

...Weddington reached up with his right hand to the officer's pants and began squeezing his testicles. The office put pressure behind his ear and told him to let go, but he squeezed harder, causing increased pain to the officer, the report states.

The officer then punched him in the face, but Weddington only squeezed more and began to twist his hand, causing the officer "extreme pain." Weddington only relinquished his hold after the officer punched him multiple times.

Weddington was arrested on charges of public intoxication, resisting arrest and assault on a public servant.

source

Where was the cop's taser ?

When someone has you by the balls (literally), you don't generally take the time to think "now is a good time to use my taser", you think "wtf?!?!?" and then proceed to do as the officer did, and punch the crap out of the dumbass.

Where was the cop's taser ?

Better question, why didn't the cop get the credit card so the kid had no excuse. I wouldn't want to leave a bar with my credit card inside. Most bartenders take advantage of that situation. "If you are too drunk to remember your credit card, you are too drunk to remember how many drinks you had."

^ All sorts of stories can be made up to stop getting kicked out of a club. Also, its possible that he didn't know where it was or the employees already looked etc.

I've always had the hot line to my bank on my phone in case I lose my card. Its not hard to stop transactions taking place and you don't have to be sober to do it. In this case, it wasn't like he was stranded neither - he had friends around to help him out if needed.

However, I'm not sure why he was kicked out?

19-year-old Cory Weddington III was kicked out of a club after employees caught him drinking

Was it a non-alcoholic club?

Better question, why didn't the cop get the credit card so the kid had no excuse. I wouldn't want to leave a bar with my credit card inside. Most bartenders take advantage of that situation. "If you are too drunk to remember your credit card, you are too drunk to remember how many drinks you had."

Not the cops job to get his effects, assuming they even existed in the first place.

Cop was called to get rid of a tresspasser, leaving your "alleged" credit card behind is no reason to assault a cop performing his duty.

Just leave, and cancel the card, you can dispute charges as well.