1 of my friends is dead, the other in the hospital

whoa man, sorry to hear that. i had an old friend from elementary school die last year in a car wreck, i hadnt seen her in a few years, but it still hit hard. i know what you are going through, hang in there.

This is awful news :(, my condolences to their families, hope your other friend Ashley recovers quickly (Y), hope your feeling better too :) ....

Radish?

It must be terrible, all of a sudden.

Things happen though, you have new angels watching for you on the heaven...

Best wishes, for you, your friends, and their families.

Be strong...

I had a friend killed this past summer and just this past month another was killed. Both in car accidents. I have been there and know it is a tough situation but remember the good tims you had with the people and keep you head high. May everyone drive a little safer and with caution from here-on-in.

So young, so tragic. R.I.P. for all who were taken from us far too soon.

T.R. 1983 - 2002.

J.G. 1982 - 2003.

We'll miss you all.

Sorry to hear. :( It always breaks my heart to hear about people dying in car accidents. I guess it's because it could really happen to anyone. That's probably why I'm 19 and still haven't learned how to drive.

Godspeed to your friend and her family.

Snocked man, I know you're sarcastic and stuff but this isn't the time or the place...if you really mean that then shame on you for even posting it. The guy's had a terrible thing happen to him, we should supoort him.

Seriously bad news though, I hope you, your families, and friends get through it. Remember the good times. People, be careful when you drive. A friend of mine recently lost his best friends and his son in a crash. It happens everyday so don't think it can't happen to you. My condolences :(

I'm really sorry to hear that. Loosing friends and family can be very painful. :(

My condolences. I hope that you concentrate on the good times you had and celebrate her life rather then concentrate on how it ended.

I also hope your other friend pulls through, please keep us updated on how she is getting on.

thanks everyone, i haven't got any word on a funeral or how ashley is doing. i'll probably see if me and some of my friends can go vist her this weekend.

I feel you man...

a friend of mine was hit by a truck (he was riding his scooter)...

was killed instantly... i used to take that road when i went where he lived on holyday, with my scooter...

I can just see myself doing the same mistake as him at that exact same spot...

RIP Jeremie.

Ritalin

i went to the funeral on friday and it was really different. (i haven't been to a funeral before) we found out at the last minute it was an open casket. i still can't believe it. the other girl (ashley) is doing fine. shes at home already and has been resting up. she'll come back to school in about 2 weeks or so. thanks everybody