Apple live streaming today

I believe the "FUSION" drive is a flash drive + a hard drive that will appear as 1 drive, but maybe not actually be 1 physical drive. That would make sense given the options.

Yea, I am thinking the software is the real key here. Wonder how it figures out what goes on what drive.

Whoa whoa wait... we're not at the iPad mini yet and they've announced a refresh for the existing iPad. After six months they jump a revision?

another new ipad (not mini) already :/ 6 month refresh cycle this time, ouchies

Hmm, must be a sign. They're taking size and refresh cycle cues from their Android competitors. :p

I can not believe they are screwing over the new iPad customers who just purchased one 6 months ago. Man.. so much for my argument to all the android fan boys that we don't have new devices every 6 months....

I can not believe they are screwing over the new iPad customers who just purchased one 6 months ago. Man.. so much for my argument to all the android fan boys that we don't have new devices every 6 months....

I've just bought a new iPad too! How annoying :(

Do I sell it and get the new one?..... it's unopened :p

Did I miss something? Are they bricking the last iPad that came out? How did they screw customers? Do their products not work anymore?

Did I miss something? Are they bricking the last iPad that came out? How did they screw customers? Do their products not work anymore?

Yup they have just announced a new full sized iPad :/

You didn't get his point...

Just read it again..... Sleepy >.< This is shocking even for Apple though :/

Yeah those ass.....oles just released a new iPad (4th gen). Seriously Apple? Didn't the "New" iPad just came out a couple of months ago? And now you want to stick it to us with a newer model? Seriously?

********. :angry:

Lol, everyone complains that Apple DOESN'T update often enough, then they update in 6 months, and everyone complains that they update too soon.

• Like 1

Lol, everyone complains that Apple DOESN'T update often enough, then they update in 6 months, and everyone complains that they update too soon.

it's not easy finding the sweet spot

True. Do you guys replace your car every time the new models come out? If you like your iPad 3, 2, 1, fine. If not, sell it and buy the 4th Gen.

Sheesh, stop being brainwashed into thinking you need the latest version of your gadgets. :(

$1700 for a 13" Macbook Pro lololololol

Apple is becoming a comedian.

True. Do you guys replace your car every time the new models come out? If you like your iPad 3, 2, 1, fine. If not, sell it and buy the 4th Gen.

Sheesh, stop being brainwashed into thinking you need the latest version of your gadgets. :(

No; according to Apple the new iDevice is the most advanced <insert gadget type here> in the world (they say that to every new iDevice, making the previous ones inferiors).