Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

hope it has a good soundtrack, like Kill Bill had (some of the songs were, in fact, western songs).

I dig QT but can't stand Leonardo DiCaprio. I think his acting is so bad it's distracting. I can't watch a movie that he is in.

Normally I'd agree with you on that, but I trust QT's decision to get him. If I remember correctly, QT writes characters for actors, and he did the same with DiCaprio's character in this film, so hopefully it plays to his strengths and not his weaknesses.

I dig QT but can't stand Leonardo DiCaprio. I think his acting is so bad it's distracting. I can't watch a movie that he is in.

You're missing out on a lot of great movies by sticking to that idea...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll be one of the few that really can't stand QT and thinks this movie looks boring. Maybe I'll give it a chance but not until it's out on dvd/blu-ray. :rofl:

I think the only QT movie(s) I liked and own is Kill Bill.

I guess I'll be one of the few that really can't stand QT and thinks this movie looks boring. Maybe I'll give it a chance but not until it's out on dvd/blu-ray. :rofl:

I think the only QT movie(s) I liked and own is Kill Bill.

I would say Kill Bill is the most boring of them all!

I would say Kill Bill is the most boring of them all!

I didn't say Kill Bill wasn't boring or that I even liked it. I just meant to say that I find it more watchable than all the other movies of his that I've seen and that I own it (them?).

Maybe "like" wasn't the best word to use.

Anyways I probably shouldn't have even posted in this thread seeing as how I have no interest in this movie. Everyone is free to like or not like what they want. :) :rofl:

I didn't say Kill Bill wasn't boring or that I even liked it. I just meant to say that I find it more watchable than all the other movies of his that I've seen and that I own it (them?).

Maybe "like" wasn't the best word to use.

Anyways I probably shouldn't have even posted in this thread seeing as how I have no interest in this movie. Everyone is free to like or not like what they want. :) :rofl:

QT has a style of over the top suspenseful dialog/ue with even more over the top action. While his movies go from a crawl to a speeding train crashing into a bunch of kids, I really enjoy the slow moments, as you get good glimspes into the characters minds with those dialog/ue scenes.

QT has a style of over the top suspenseful dialog/ue with even more over the top action. While his movies go from a crawl to a speeding train crashing into a bunch of kids, I really enjoy the slow moments, as you get good glimspes into the characters minds with those dialog/ue scenes.

I guess. Mostly I just find his movies extremely corny.