Steve Wozniak - The Man Who Should Lead Apple

Maybe not CEO, I'd really like to see him in a high executive position though.

So far I'm rather satisfied with Tim Cook actually.

Woz not being on the executive team is a waste of genius and good input though.

I could well see him being responsible for technologies and new concepts. :)

Glassed Silver:mac

Woz was never a businessman though, he's an ideas man.

This exactly.

There's a reason why Steve Jobs did the talk.

Glassed Silver:mac

But you cannot deny that he is 100% correct when he says that Apple overcharges for their products, especially when there are way more powerful alternatives out there that are much cheaper.

But you cannot deny that he is 100% correct when he says that Apple overcharges for their products, especially when there are way more powerful alternatives out there that are much cheaper.

So tired of this argument. I wanted an Ultrabook and priced several of them, Apple's Air and regular MacBook were priced similarly. Ended up getting a Windows PC, but price wasn't the deciding factor. Same goes with their phones. Android had similarly or more higher prices (for better phones), the only one that's cheaper and worth it is the 920 right now.

As many have said, Woz is genius, but he doesn't have business sense at all. He genuinely imagines that one can make world better with technology and knowledge. He also must realize that Apple isn't the same company that he once co-founded.

Apple, as everything, will ultimately go off on a tangent. Now that great god that set it in motion is dead, perhaps sooner rather than later. Cookie doesn't have the oomph to keep it in orbit, but it will keep going for long time still, before it runs out of people that genuinely like it and, well, zombies, too.

Read up on the story of Woz a little more and you'll learn why he would never make a good CEO. He's a fantastic person and a genius, but he's not a CEO and never will be. He wouldn't even want to be.

• Like 1