November Desktops

Mine for November. The very prominent (and very pleasing) wall is Applerocks found at Oxygen-X. Dock Icons are (of course) XP iCandy and a few assorted Crystallized ones and ones made by Jairo. Winamp 5-Beta Default skin for the player. Shell is ObjectDock itself, rigged with controls for shutdown, reboot, etc.

Pretty standard minimal-inspired stuff; little more colorful than usual. I'll use it till myeyes can't take the color anymore.... :laugh:

1600x1200 view can be found [ here ]. :happy:

Edited by BetaguyGZT

Also, another note. I decided to change the theme from Thesis to Luna Reborn L2 by unique.

Just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Also, another note. I decided to change the theme from Thesis to Luna Reborn L2 by unique.

Just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Scroll up I changed it. I liked your original thesis better dude. Dev it again ;)

There were a few bugs that weren't ironed out of the first thesis before you made the new one. I REALLY liked the old one.

,Nov 4 2003, 21:42]
http://www.manwohat.net/desktops/desknovem...mber1800600.jpg

SUPER-SIZED!

Theme: Thesis by Saint Dark

Wallpaper: Custom

Icons: Bluecurve Iconpackager theme by Schmoove

thats not thesis :huh:

Nope it isn't...and Thesis is so much better than Reluna. Least in my opinion it is...loved that theme [saint dark] ;).

That isn't Reluna either. It's Luna II. :)

Here's my home desktop.

VS = RhodiumX (WindowsBlind port by tiger2k)

Wallpaper = Burn1-0 from Customize.org

ObjectDock with various icons, most from WinCustomize

Samurize

Rainlendar

would like to find out what i need to have a desktop like this one .it is cool. help :woot: :cool: :cool: