Paying it forward

It's awesome when people pay it forward. Whenever I show kindness to a stranger, I tell them to pay it forward. :)

• Like 2

I love hearing these nice things happening. I really get tired of hearing the bad and that's 99% of the time. More of these nice things should be reported on.

One coffeehouse customer?s random act of kindness went viral?resulting in hours of free beverages for hundreds of fellow patrons who couldn?t resist the urge to pass along the generosity.

On the morning of Dec. 21, a customer at a Tim Hortons in Winnipeg Canada decided to pay for the order of the person behind them in line. The customer on the receiving end was so moved they, in turn, decided to pay for the customer behind them in line.The trend continued for three hours and exactly 228 customers.

"It isn't uncommon for Tim Hortons customers to pay for the next person in line, but this was a real gift," Michelle Robichaud, a spokeswoman for the company, told the Winnipeg Free Press. "It was a boost of goodness, especially with everything happening in the world. ... We don't know who started it, but that's the beauty of this act of generosity. It was the start of something wonderful."

"There was a lot of energy in the store," manager Tony Thompson told the paper. "Our team was really excited and shouting out the number of pay it forwards all morning."

more

But they paid....

Exactly what I was thinking. I bought over a hundred dollars worth of coffee yesterday and was offered a free drink for appreciation. I had already drank two coffee and ate a sandwich so I simply asked this young blonde what she wanted and she got a free drink. She didn't pass it backwards ....lol

Btw I prefer dark hair girls ....

There's only two people that loose out here! And obviously if you knew the other person was paying I would definitely tell them to throw in a few cakes and muffins ha! Woo Free Cake!

I feel this could have gone either way

Yes she could've refused. But after my act of kindness she was interested in talking to me...;)