Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

Hi, I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if I missed something obvious. Could someone point me to working direct link for the FULL AutoPatcher 4.1 ? Every single link I have followed so far has been dead ? even the ones that apparently have just been refreshed and updated.

Hi, I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if I missed something obvious. Could someone point me to working direct link for the FULL AutoPatcher 4.1 ? Every single link I have followed so far has been dead ? even the ones that apparently have just been refreshed and updated.

I appologize, the last one we had just went down... let me check and see if I have a backup somewhere...

EDIT - Sorry... don't have one right this second. I will try to get another copy up. But you can snag the fill gold version and an update.:):) Or use eMule/eDonkey or Torrent to get it.:D:D

I appologize, the last one we had just went down... let me check and see if I have a backup somewhere...

EDIT - Sorry... don't have one right this second. I will try to get another copy up. But you can snag the fill gold version and an update. :) Or use eMule/eDonkey or Torrent to get it. :D

No problem, thanks for checking for me. Couple questions for you while I have my clueless newbie hat on:

1) When you say I can ?snag the fill gold version and an update? does you mean download the 4.0 version and then download the November update file ?

2) Is this the thread to check for the existence of any new mirrors and/or the revival of currently overloaded mirrors ?

Thanks for your help in this matter.

EDIT - Sorry... don't have one right this second.? I will try to get another copy up.? But you can snag the fill gold version and an update.:) :)? Or use eMule/eDonkey or Torrent to get i:D? :D

No problem, thanks for checking for me. Couple questions for you while I have my clueless newbie hat on:

1) When you say I can ?snag the fill gold version and an update? does you mean download the 4.0 version and then download the November update file ?

2) Is this the thread to check for the existence of any new mirrors and/or the revival of currently overloaded mirrors ?

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Answers for ya:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

:)br />:) Oh! And Welcome! Didn't notice you were n:D! :D

@Raptor - Hey man... I'm workin' on it. It's hard to find a stabl:pone. :p lol

haha.. i was like the first to download from him.. i wonder how mcuh bandwith he used.. i know it was over 130Gb.. or so i heard  :hump:

Here is DJ Prem's stats:

CURRENT BANDWIDTH USAGE

TOTAL BANDIWIDTH USED: 146.14GB

MAX HITS/HOUR: 894

AVERAGE HITS/HOUR: 237

post-89-1068756318.png

The Torrent link I tryed only download at about 2 KB/sec.
Hello.... You might want to read my little Tutorial.

Your download speed is more than likely due to a misconfiguration of your Firewall, Router, or whatever.

I too was getting 2kb's downloading AutoPatcherXP, but then when I made sure my firewall permited all connections, and my Routers Ports were opened to "recieve" I was in Heaven getting a good download speed.

Enjoy! :)

Hey all, well, I've finally discovered Bittorrent, and it is the BOMB.

I've been staying away from this thing thinking it was retarded and a pain like all the other P2P's and simply didn't want a thing to do with it.

I used to be even IRRITATED when I saw people offer Bittorrent Links 

But, no more......

Bittorent is a totally different technology. You don't have to have files on your drive giving people access, and all kinds of things. You download, you share your bandwidth.

If you offer, you only use "some" of your bandwidth, and then the bandwith is shared between others.

So, no ties that bind......

One thing though, I'm not sure about the security of this thing, and if it uses your bandwidth even when your not downloading something, I haven't researched it enough yet.

Anyway, my purpose here is to show folks the pain free way to make it work.

So, here we go.

1. Download and install the Program, it's small and runs automatically when you click a torrent link: http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

There's also a setup file for "creating" your Torrent offerings, but haven't installed it yet. I just installed this thing, and thought I would share the news.

2. Configure your Firewall and/or Router to acces In&Out communication between Ports 6881-6999.

This will show you the essential process for any Router and Firewall:

http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod...vA%20/%20DI-707

3. Click on a Torrent Link and download whatever you want.....

Without my Router Configured, at first I was getting 1-3kb's. Afterwards, I was getting 35-40kb's or so.

Conclusion: Bittorrent is definately the NEW and painfree way of Sharing, without the risks and problems of OTHER P2P programs.

I'm now no longer "afraid" of Bittorrent, and will happily click away on a Torrent Link to get what I might need.

You shouldn't be either.... Enjoy.

p.s. Maybe torrent isn't a good thing for security and other things, I don't know, but it WORKS, so I offer this info. Feel free to add anything else to this tutorial if you think it's important and good, maybe even if it's NOT wise to use it, I want to here it. Thanks!

Hello.... You might want to read my little Tutorial.

Your download speed is more than likely due to a misconfiguration of your Firewall, Router, or whatever.

I too was getting 2kb's downloading AutoPatcherXP, but then when I made sure my firewall permited all connections, and my Routers Ports were opened to "recieve" I was in Heaven getting a good download speed.

I have disabled XP Firewall & now Torrent download at about 5 KB/sec (40 Kb/sec) was 2 KB/sec (10 Kb/sec) , however my ISP has 4 Hrs limit so I need Direct Link & use Dial-up 56 Kb/sec.

lol... its almost faster to 'auto-patch' by downloading the files seperately, than it is to find a direct link to the AutoPatcher!

:hmmm: Well I'm tryin' to get a constant link... just not that easy. lol Don't worry, I won't quit on you though! :D

maybe timdorr will allow you to hose it on this new server he is getting :whistle:

haha Well, I wouldn't want to accidentally bring down Tim's server (he does host a LOT of sigs)... ;) But if he himself thought he could handle the extra load and he offered, I would take him up on it. :) On the bright side, got a PM from someone today who thinks they can handle hosting the files... so we'll see. :D

haha Well, I wouldn't want to accidentally bring down Tim's server (he does host a LOT of sigs)... ;) But if he himself thought he could handle the extra load and he offered, I would take him up on it. :) On the bright side, got a PM from someone today who thinks they can handle hosting the files... so we'll see. :D

Correct me if i'm wrong but he provides 63.75GB or rounds about there as monthly data transfer which is good but we will need more than thats for sure