Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

thanks so much for the update to this absolutely awesome program...getting ready to reinstall xp on one computer and this will save soooooooooooooooooo much time :)

i'm referring to the december update, that is...downloading like a champ, anyway :)

Edited by the_jaz

stupid ****ing pile of **** patcher. i can't play any games or even restart my computer now cause when i try to restart my computer it asks for a file called mscwincfg32.exe

stupid ****ing pile of **** patcher. i can't play any games or even restart my computer now cause when i try to restart my computer it asks for a file called mscwincfg32.exe

Calm down... mscwincfg32.exe? I've never heard of that... it's not something included in the patcher and google is drawing a blank... though wincfg32.exe is an e-mail virus... maybe this is a close cousin... check out info here:

http://www.avp.ch/avpve/worms/email/ronoper.stm

If you can boot into safe mode use the fix for wincfg.exe that should do it. Seems to me you caught a virus before you installed AP. Might have piggy-backed on it.

If you got it through edonkey or torrent i know alot of viruses piggy back on programs in there.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANTI_VIRUS PROGS PEOPLE...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

:( :( All links seem dead at present :( :(

Workin' on it... :D

@mrbester - Whoops... that file is in there, just must have forgotten to link it... sorry.

Mind you, Im not suprised looking at how many people have viewed the thread, and are trying to download :laugh:

Just goes to show what a "MUST HAVE" app this is...

Keep up the fantastic work :D

FlishFun - hope I didnt sound too impatient!! I dont mind the wait, as the little beauty of a prog you put together saves hours after a system rebuild!!

Cheers :D

Mind you, Im not suprised looking at how many people have viewed the thread, and are trying to download :laugh:

Just goes to show what a "MUST HAVE" app this is...

Keep up the fantastic work :D

FlishFun - hope I didnt sound too impatient!! I dont mind the wait, as the little beauty of a prog you put together saves hours after a system rebuild!!

Cheers :D

No prob! (Y) We're workin' on gettin' more links now. :D

Hey man, just curious, do you think these links will be up prior to 5pm, Easter Time?? Im doing a reinstall for someone tonight and could really use this. :) :)

One can hope... I think I should at least have one link up by then. :)

Hey guys.. Man, I wish I woulda seen this update yesterday when it came out, cause now all the links are dead one day l8r .. I know it's because people hammer the sites too...

Does "AutoPatcher.com" ever plan on hosting it's own download links? It would be much easier this way..

Also.. People that donate to AutoPatcher should be allowed first download rights .. do ya agree? Then the rest of us nubbies can d/l it later.. might save on some bandwidth..

Need to find a good place to host the file with alot of bandwidth so we won't have this problem.. I could host it for a few days, but I don't think I could handle more than 10-15 people @ a time download'n .. I've g0t a 3000/1500 ADSL connection.

Are those links updated for the December update on the first page?

(I need to download this since I am installing new hardware, great time saver as always)

Yep... workin' on more Servers right now... should be at least 1 or 2 more links up there shortly (just added another). :)