just plane go to your news-server and get it

every isp provides a news server

this feels like walking into a fifth dimension

this is unbelievable

where have you guys been

(please forgive the tyraid)

the 4.0 version was posted in alt.binaries.wares.ibm-pc.os

last month and the guy got lots of thank you's

hahaha :laugh: Breathe!! lol We're discussing that now (in the official thread down below). :D

And by the way, Welcome. ;)

** 53 Registry Tweaks

which registry tweaks are these 53?

and what do they exactly do?

or where can I find them on a website/txt-file or something similar?

** 53 Registry Tweaks

which registry tweaks are these 53?

and what do they exactly do?

or where can I find them on a website/txt-file or something similar?

Complete List of all Files and Tweaks :whistle: And I didn't get them from any one place... from all over actually, you can find almost all of the specifics by doing a search in Google for it. :)

direct link dunt work for me! :rolleyes: lol didtn read the whole thread :whistle:

Try some of the other's... we're workin' on gettin' more! :)

Any1 with the Full november update so that i can host it on two servers

I have a copy.... I know you can get it from the News Groups too... let me know what you need, I'll help ya! :D

Okay, So NOW I have the 4.0 Final Build ... and the Nov Update.

I have installed 4.0 on a few computers, but NOW, there are some which are still unpatched.

And some that do not even have the 4.1 release.

How about AutoPatcher doing a quick scan of your updates that are installed on the PC to check what needs to be installed?

any ideas ?

Okay, So NOW I have the 4.0 Final Build ... and the Nov Update.

I have installed 4.0 on a few computers, but NOW, there are some which are still unpatched.

And some that do not even have the 4.1 release.

How about AutoPatcher doing a quick scan of your updates that are installed on the PC to check what needs to be installed?

any ideas ?

AutoPatcher (from now on) will be able to detect your previous selections and offer to uncheck them... this will not work on systems where AutoPatcher (4.1 or later) has never run though...

/Raptor

Hi I'm frequently installing windows xp and I was wondering, does this work with service pack 1 or just sevice pack 2??

This requires you already have SP1 installed. What it does is install all newest updates (Pre-SP2, in you'd like to call it) that have come out. :) SP2 isn't out yet... and won't be for awhile... that's why this was made. :D

Hi guys, new guy here. I just found out about this Auto-Patcher last night and couldn't find a link to download but finally found one on another forum. Hope it's still alive. :D

November Release

November Update

Welcome... good to see fresh neowinian blood :p Shall i supposed you registered *because of* AutoPatcher XP?

oh and btw: i just noticed neowin passed magic 40000 members :D

/Raptor

Sorry if it's a duplicate link, this forum is huge. And yes the XP Patcher brought me here, and I'm glad it did. This place is awesome. :)

Glad you like it. And I know the forum is huge, that's why I update the first page of the Current information constantly. :) But please visit other places at Neowin... you'll find it quite refreshing and fun! :)

P.S. :woot: w00t! 1500 posts for me. hehehe

Hello Everybody! Just thought I'd inform anybody who was having problems finding a fast server to download this program. I found some good links here: http://www.tweakers.net/meuktracker/5019?&niv=1

This is a direct link to the full install(!83 Meg): http://www.premgi99.plus.com/downloads/Aut...tcherXP_Nov.exe

This is a direct link to the patch: http://www.premgi99.plus.com/downloads/AP_..._Nov_Update.exe

Took about 5 to 10 minutes to download it with DAP(183 megs, I have a broadband connection). I've been looking for at least three days & FINALLY found a good link.

God Bless all of you!!!

Hello Everybody! Just thought I'd inform anybody who was having problems finding a fast server to download this program. I found some good links here: http://www.tweakers.net/meuktracker/5019?&niv=1

This is a direct link to the full install(!83 Meg): http://www.premgi99.plus.com/downloads/Aut...tcherXP_Nov.exe

This is a direct link to the patch: http://www.premgi99.plus.com/downloads/AP_..._Nov_Update.exe

Took about 5 to 10 minutes to download it with DAP(183 megs, I have a broadband connection). I've been looking for at least three days & FINALLY found a good link.

God Bless all of you!!!

First, Welcome! :D

Second, those are the same links on the main page, glad you found them.

Third, please don't use DAP... DJ Prem doesn't like it hammering his server. lol

Fourth... enjoy!! :D

Just a minor update, Maxfrag.com is hosting a copy of the original gold build for me (I'm trying to get him to host the November one, though... it's only 1 MB more). The links on the first page have been updated. :)