300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

The Voice of Russia and other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.

According to Yulia Zamanskaya, when a resident of Vladivostok was lighting the fire during a cold winter evening, he found a rail-shaped metal detail which was pressed in one of the pieces of coal that the man used to heat his home. Mesmerized by his discovery, the responsible citizen decided to seek help from the scientists of Primorye region. After the metal object was studied by the leading experts the man was shocked to learn about the assumed age of his discovery. The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

The find was very much like a toothed metal rail, created artificially. It was like parts are often used in microscopes, various technical and electronic devices says writer Natalia Ostrowski at KP UA Daily.

Nowadays, finding a strange artifact in coal is a relatively frequent occurrence. The first discovery of this sort was made in 1851 when the workers in one of the Massachusetts mines extracted a zinc silver-incrusted vase from a block of unmined coal which dated all the way back to the Cambrian era which was approximately 500 million years ago. Sixty one years later, American scientists from Oklahoma discovered an iron pot which was pressed into a piece of coal aged 312 million years old. Then, in 1974, an aluminum assembly part of unknown origin was found in a sandstone quarry in Romania. Reminiscent of a hammer or a support leg of a spacecraft ?Apollo?, the piece dated back to the Jurassic era and could not have been manufactured by a human. All of these discoveries not only puzzled the experts but also undermined the most fundamental doctrines of modern science. :happy:

The metal detail which was recently found by Vladivostok resident is yet another discovery which perplexed the scientists. The coal in which the metal object was pressed was delivered to Primorye from Chernogorodskiy mines of Khakasia region. Knowing that the coal deposits of this region date 300 million years back, Russian experts inferred that the metal detail found in these deposits must be an age-mate of the coal.

Another question that interests Russian scientists is whether the aluminum alloy is of Earthly origin. It is known from the study of meteorites that there exists extra-terrestrial aluminum-26 which subsequently breaks down to magnesium-26. The presence of 2 percent of magnesium in the alloy might well point to the alien origin of the aluminum detail. It could also be evidence of some past, unknown civilization on Earth. Nonetheless, further testing is needed to confirm this hypothesis.

It is the first such finding in coal made in Russia, according to anomaly researcher and biologist Valery Brier, who took microscopic samples of the aluminum for testing. Valery Brier performed X-ray diffraction analysis of the metal. It showed very pure aluminum with microimpurities of magnesium of only 2 ? 4 percent. Analysis was also conducted by Senior Fellow of the St. Petersburg Institute of Nuclear Physics Igor Okunev who confirmed the age of the material according to Natalia Ostrovsky.

The find is very much like a toothed metal rail, created artificially. It was like parts that are often used in microscopes, as well as various technical and electronic devices.

source

I thought humans didn't have metal until much more recently than that

EDIT - And what use would an aluminium tool be? It would be too soft wouldn't it ?

Unless the Russians had electricity 300,000,000 years ago, then the story could be true.

Otherwise it's not true and the later is what I think.

I don't get what the attached picture has to do with the story? It's a stock picture of Iodine crystals, nothing to do with Aluminum mentioned in the article.

^ Humans have been on Earth many millions of years. And there have been previous 'technological' civilizations.

Bull crap. Homo Sapiens only appeared around 200,000 years ago. We have precisely zero evidence of previous 'technological' civilisations.

• Like 3

^ Right here is some of that 'evidence' you want.

There are other cases of archeological finds that 'don't fit' your preconceived ideas, if you care to look. ;)

You will always have 'zero evidence' if you choose to ignore it.

Sad to see so many people brainwashed by 'Science'.

post-37120-0-51729900-1359044308.jpg

• Like 1

^ Right here is some of that 'evidence' you want.

There are other cases of archeological finds that 'don't fit' your preconceived ideas, if you care to look. ;)

You will always have 'zero evidence' if you choose to ignore it.

Sad to see so many people brainwashed by 'Science'.

That looks great now lets get independent some radiometric dating like the moon rocks

Also http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/01/come-on-russian-media-a-ufo-tooth-wheel-silly/

So, show us this evidence then. FYI I have read up on quite a few archaeological finds that appear to defy conventional dating. In each and every case when they have been investigated by someone who actually knows what they're on about they have been revealed to be either simply mistaken, or outright frauds.

How can I be brainwashed by science? The scientific method is by far and away the very best method we have for understanding the world around us. It relies upon testable, repeatable observation and experimentation. When it gets things wrong it also admits it and adjusts accordingly. What other method should we use to understand everything?

• Like 3

It also appears that the age of the aluminum artefact is only being guessed at by association with the age of the coal deposit. I've not seen any evidence that the artefact itself has been dated (I'm not a scientist so I don't know how that would be done, but some form or radiometric dating is my guess). For all we know right now it's just a piece of quarry machinery that broke off when the coal was being extracted. That seems to be a far more likely explanation given the available facts.

• Like 2

It also appears that the age of the aluminum artefact is only being guessed at by association with the age of the coal deposit. I've not seen any evidence that the artefact itself has been dated (I'm not a scientist so I don't know how that would be done, but some form or radiometric dating is my guess). For all we know right now it's just a piece of quarry machinery that broke off when the coal was being extracted. That seems to be a far more likely explanation given the available facts.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. as much as i want to believe in ancient tech civilizations... this explanation is more likely.

why they did not carbon date the tool itself?

why does everyone conclude its aliens?? it could be some human like intelligent animal who ruled the earth 315 millions years ago and got extinct by some natural disaster.

lets say some solar flair destroyed the whole earth today and some 500 millions later some intelligent species discover some of our machinery.

totally possible.