Recommend me a good 7inch android tablet under 130EUR/$180

I am having headaches trying to buy a reasonable good quality 7inch android tablet on the web

I see AINOL (no.1 tablet manufacturer in china) tablets are very popular but are they really that good for the money?

The best high spec tablet for my budget that i could find is the Ainol Novo 7 Flame/Fire but it is difficult to buy as it is always out of stock

my budget is 130euro / $180

the least specs i am looking for are dual/quad core cpu, 1280x800 resolution, dual/quad core mali 400 GPU

can someone guide me pick up a good one? thanks!

yeah i would say for just a few extra on your budget you can get hands down the best 7in android tablet on the market.

• Like 2

too expensive...my budget is 130euros

you have a very strict budget then if you're not willing to go $19 over

you literally are not going to find anything better at a lower price outside of the Novo 7 Flame that you talked about

not trying to be rude or anything, just telling it like it is

you have a very strict budget then if you're not willing to go $19 over

you literally are not going to find anything better at a lower price outside of the Novo 7 Flame that you talked about

not trying to be rude or anything, just telling it like it is

i think the best bet is to go for the Novo 7 Flame altough the flame 2 will be out in a month or two

is it true that the arm mali 400 gpu is better than the Vivante GC1000+?

i think the best bet is to go for the Novo 7 Flame altough the flame 2 will be out in a month or two

Just read a little bit about this, as I have also been looking at the Ainol range - http://www.topnotchtablets.com/ainol_act-act7029_chipset

• Like 1

from the looks of it, the new version will be the same price but have slightly better specs and come with Jelly Bean so if you can, I'd wait to try and get the flame 2 if it does come out in the next couple months

as for the GPUs I'm not really sure as I'm more familiar with the nvidia tegras

• Like 1

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and am very pleased with it's performance and overall quality.

I can most certainly vouch for this, we got one to trial at work and it has been nothing short of amazing. The price was excellent for the overall quality too. (Y)

I'd get the Ployer Momo7 Talent. (RK3066 dual core 1.6ghz, mali-400 quade core gpu, 1280x800 ips display, 16GB storage)

In fact I did!

I'm very happy with it's performance for it's price (I managed to get it for ?107) and it's screen is fantastic :)

Everything runs silky smooth. The only downside is that it only gets 27fps in the new Unreal engine demo, which isn't fantastic but it isn't terrible either. I can imagine a lot of games will be coming out in the near future. I doubt the tablet you were already looking at does much better though.

Biggest bonus over the one you were looking at is it actually comes with Android 4.1.1

I managed to root it and install CWM which isn't always (easily) possible with a lot of Chinese tabs.

Everything runs silky smooth. The only downside is that it only gets 27fps in the new Unreal engine demo, which isn't fantastic but it isn't terrible either. I can imagine a lot of games will be coming out in the near future. I doubt the tablet you were already looking at does much better though.

My overclocked to 1.4GHz JB TF101 doesn't get much more than that iirc, something around 33fps, the TF101 has the Tegra 2, so that's not too shady at all

ok bought the Ainol NOVO 7 Flame for $169.99, best 7inch tablet second after nexus 7....according to many reviews on the internet it`s the best buy tablet hands down :)

as soon as it arrives i will flash it to jellybean 4.1 via cwm and AFAIK it comes ready rooted from ainol factory

• Like 2

• 5 months later...