Fast & Furious 7 (April 2015)

I must be the only one that hated 4, 5 and 6..... They were absolutely terrible, cliche after cliche. The first one was great, and that was it. Also, I'm pretty sure FF5 was a chick flick, honestly.

Great if people like 'em, but I just watched 6 and I'm still angry about it, for some reason it tricked me once again into actually thinking it was a genuine movie.

I think the question should be, will the film have a plot?

The past two films would indicate. No.

Haha, so true! Cars, boobs, helicopter, cars, probably a bike - ridden by a japanese guy, car wheelie, cars, death, explosion, end.

Each death in the film is only put in so they've got a story for the next movie and how that person miraculously isnt actually dead. Fact.

• 3 weeks later...

1375930939.jpg

Variety reports that ronda-rouseyRound One of Fast & Furious 7 casting announcements goes to UFC star Rousey.  The UFC/Strikeforce champion and Olympic medalist has entered into early negotiations to join the picture, following in the footsteps of another renowned female fighter, Gina Carano (Haywire, Fast & Furious Six).  Rousey also landed a spot in The Expendables 3 and will shoot both action films back to back before jumping into 45 straight days of training for her championship rematch against Mischa Tate on December 28th.

http://collider.com/fast-and-furious-7-ronda-rousey/#more-275123

I'm in two minds about this, I loved the movies, but I also think they have ran their course.

That being said, Jason Statham vs Vin Diesel in a car movie sounds exiting.

I just wish they'd make them longer, to add more car scenes, so as not to cut into the storyline.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thai action star Tony Jaa will costar in Fast and Furious 7 for Universal, joining the ever-growing cast of the undying and always speedy franchise.

The Hollywood Reporter says Jaa, who we all remember from the Ong Bak films, will join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and new villain Jason Statham in the sequel, among many other familiar faces no doubt. It's unknown at the moment what role Jaa will play in the film.

Fast 7 will be Jaa's English-language debut.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/24/ong-baks-tony-jaa-joins-fast-and-furious-7?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

• Like 2

I like Tony Jaa as an martial artist but i don't think he be good in the role of this film, I don't think he even speaks that much English And he pretty much could own all the actors like the rock :p

If Tony Jaa kicks everyones butt in the movie then for me, personally, that'd be worth watching because honestly they all need it after 6 movies.  Oh and are we going to be drifting again?  :P

f0b0d059da

Kurt Russell (Death Proof) is in negotiations to star in James Wan?s Fast & Furious 7.

First up in a trio of casting gets for Variety is news that perennial badass Russell is eying a role in Wan?s upcoming seventh installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise.  The report has no details on the role itself, except to say that Universal previously offered it to one Denzel Washington.  The plot of the picture will return (non-exclusively) to Los Angeles after a world tour of location shoots during the previous five films.  Stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker return and are joined by newcomers Ronda Rousey and Tony Jaa.

http://collider.com/fast-and-furious-7-kurt-russell/#more-279202

ee0f0cdccd

Deadline reports that Fast & Furious 7 has added another member of Dom Toretto?s (Vin Diesel) anti-hero team.  Emmanuel is reported as being on the protagonist?s side of things, joining Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson.  Other new character additions Kurt Russell, Tony Jaa, and Ronda Rousey are still up in the air as to which side they'll land on.

http://collider.com/naomi-watts-holland-michigan/#more-280844

I feel a bit sad they moved away from the street racing genre and into "Italian job" themed movies. I get it's an evolving series but I didn't get as big of an adrenaline rush from the last film.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Only 50 retweets so far. Ouch!

Personally, I think he'd be great with Dom's crew in Fast 7. Tokyo Drift was the weakest movie of the lot, but it wasn't the worst movie in the world!

Only 50 retweets so far. Ouch!

Personally, I think he'd be great with Dom's crew in Fast 7. Tokyo Drift was the weakest movie of the lot, but it wasn't the worst movie in the world!

Yeah well he is DK so he should be involved somewhere, same timeline as Tokyo Drift

None of them where really good. Well they are action movies, but each movie has something to hate about it. They are all entertaining.  Going from street racing to saving the world... Good cast, good action, good cars, good babes, ok plot, mostly ok scenes and ok movies. For a recent car movie these new commer movies Hold a higher value (jack reacher, etc.) than this over done series. F&F movies don't even have to be good anymore to be popular, they will keep cranking them out because that's what people like it just has to have a slightly better story then DH5 and it has to be loaded with over the top action (tanks flyng out of planes) and it will profit. who gives a flying fluk about a solid story.