Fast & Furious 7 (April 2015)

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if they're going to kill off O'Connor in fast 7 alongside the end scene of Han being killed by Statham in 6, in order to make sure Dom comes after him..

If they don't thats fine too.

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if they're going to kill off O'Connor in fast 7 alongside the end scene of Han being killed by Statham in 6, in order to make sure Dom comes after him..

If they don't thats fine too.

I would imagine they are discussing that at the moment, alot of the film is already filmed with Walker

• Like 1

I would imagine they are discussing that at the moment, alot of the film is already filmed with Walker

Agreed, whatever their decision, I'm sure the movie will still be good for what it is. It'll be more about how one would handle it in good taste.

They should just cancel it and end the series. Edit out the post-credits scene from F&F 6 and you have a good ending to the series.

Just because an Actor passes away isn't reason to scrap a series.  I mean.. lead actor in Spartacus died, they kept going.  FF Tokyo Drift was a good movie and had no one from the original outside of Vin at the very end.

I say start over from scratch and leave Walker out of it. To be honest they should make Lucas Black main character back into it and start from where him and Vin left off from Tokyo drift.

Fast & Furious 7 writer 'working on Paul Walker exit story'

Insiders claim that Universal executives hope they can retire Walker's character Brian O'Conner while keeping scenes already shot.

Src

I say start over from scratch and leave Walker out of it. To be honest they should make Lucas Black main character back into it and start from where him and Vin left off from Tokyo drift.

If you look at the imdb page for the movie he is listed as a character and it's stated that he was on set filming scenes.

I believe as the movie was in post production, most of, if not all of the scenes with Brian had already been completed, so in theory half of the movie would have to be re written. Something I hadn't taken into consideration when I made my comment earlier on in the thread.

Fast & Furious 7 writer 'working on Paul Walker exit story'

Insiders claim that Universal executives hope they can retire Walker's character Brian O'Conner while keeping scenes already shot.

Src

That makes sense. It would cost a lot of money to redo those scenes.

I believe as the movie was in post production, most of, if not all of the scenes with Brian had already been completed, so in theory half of the movie would have to be re written. Something I hadn't taken into consideration when I made my comment earlier on in the thread.

It wasn't in post yet. If they were in post, they wouldn't have any issues for this one, as they could keep everything and just deal without having him for reshoots. 

Problem is that they were more than 2/3 finished.

If you look at the imdb page for the movie he is listed as a character and it's stated that he was on set filming scenes.

Right, but it only sounds as if he was slipping in at the end of this one cause of the scene he and Vin did at the end of Drift. I say rewrite it and have him play a bigger role now.

Right, but it only sounds as if he was slipping in at the end of this one cause of the scene he and Vin did at the end of Drift. I say rewrite it and have him play a bigger role now.

Why do you assume he wont have a big role? Isn't the movie supposed to take place in Tokyo? I figure he'd have a pretty big role in the movie.

Why do you assume he wont have a big role? Isn't the movie supposed to take place in Tokyo? I figure he'd have a pretty big role in the movie.

this movie fast 7 if that is what your talking about takes place  here in the states .  

this movie fast 7 if that is what your talking about takes place  here in the states .  

I guess I'm just confused. The movie was supposed to revolve around Hans death (or so I thought) and he died in Tokyo so I assumed the movie would take place there.

I guess I'm just confused. The movie was supposed to revolve around Hans death (or so I thought) and he died in Tokyo so I assumed the movie would take place there.

You're not the only one, I thought it was set, to some point, in Tokyo too...

Didn't the old guy in Gladiator die and they added him into scenes with CG?

Oliver Reed?

They claimed they did, but I've seen it many times and am still unsure if I was watching live acting or cg, nor do I know which scene was the cg scene, as the final scene of him was admitted as live.

Oliver Reed?

They claimed they did, but I've seen it many times and am still unsure if I was watching live acting or cg, nor do I know which scene was the cg scene, as the final scene of him was admitted as live.

ya and that would have been old tech, if they could pull it off that good 14 years ago image what they could do now. I wonder if movie companies have the actors scan their faces in, in case they die during filming!

• Like 1

ya and that would have been old tech, if they could pull it off that good 14 years ago image what they could do now.

that's just it, the ashes and dust scene, or the moment of his death, someone from the movie claimed it was a live shot.

There's speculation that one or two of the prior scenes with Russell Crowe was reshot due to his level of intoxication, and one of those were the cgi reshot scenes, now I don't remember the exact scene but I do remember looking at it thinking, something's not right..

Easiest is just to pin it on Statham's character.

Given the walker Walker died, it should happen off camera. They could then have a nice memorial service in the movie.

On the other hand, there would be something a little creepy about the team pursuing Statham for the killing of a actually fallen comrade.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...