Fast & Furious 7 (April 2015)

5230fc57d0c8f.jpg

Djimon Hounsou (Never Back Down) is the latest addition to director James Wan?s Fast & Furious 7.  Plot details are still few and far between, but it?s known that the seventh installment will film at least partially in Los Angeles.  New cast members include Ronda Rousey, Kurt Russell, Jason Statham and Tony Jaa.  Expect most of the franchise cast to return, with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker as headliners. Fast & Furious 7 opens July 11, 2014.

I don't understand why they're leaving him out. Like I would imagine him going after

Statham

From what I see it's not based in Tokyo, maybe that's why. lol. 

Well that's a let down.. I was hoping I'd see O'Conner and Toretto spin the streets of Japan.

Yeah especially as the end of TD was him challenging him

Yeah especially as the end of TD was him challenging him

It would of made a unique story seeing

Lucas i.e. 'Sean' getting to know Toretto through this street race and he as he holds his own, Toretto invites him to know O'Connor's crew and decides to join them. The plot thickens as Statham is part of something bigger.

I have a feeling that 7 will start with race at the end of 3. (Sean will probably get beat by Dom and then they will probably talk about the death of Han.) I'm not sure, but I think there is a chance that Dom doesn't know that Han is dead? He might be just visiting? lol. 

Wonder what the plots gonna be :|

:blink: There is a plot? There hasn't been a plot yet, why would they start now?  :laugh: (I'm a big fan of the Fast and Furious movies too).

Lucas Black Returns For Fast & Furious 7, 8 and 9

With production already underway on director James Wan's Fast & Furious 7Deadline brings word of another familiar face set to make a return to the popular franchise. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift star Lucas Black will reprise his role as Sean Boswell with a contract that also secures his place in tentative eighth and ninth franchise entries.

Also starring Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Tony Jaa, Kurt Russell, Djimon Hounsou and Nathalie Emmanuel, Fast & Furious 7 continues the cliffhanger tease at the end of Furious SixFast & Furious 7 is said to return the action to Los Angeles, although the production is currently taking place in Atlanta.

Very recently, Black starred in writer-director Brian Helgeland's Jackie Robinson biopic, 42.

Look for Fast & Furious 7 in theaters July 11, 2014.

With production already underway on director James Wan's Fast & Furious 7Deadline brings word of another familiar face set to make a return to the popular franchise. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift star Lucas Black will reprise his role as Sean Boswell with a contract that also secures his place in tentative eighth and ninth franchise entries.

Also starring Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Tony Jaa, Kurt Russell, Djimon Hounsou and Nathalie Emmanuel, Fast & Furious 7 continues the cliffhanger tease at the end of Furious SixFast & Furious 7 is said to return the action to Los Angeles, although the production is currently taking place in Atlanta.

Very recently, Black starred in writer-director Brian Helgeland's Jackie Robinson biopic, 42.

Sorry 8 and 9? LOL

I was hoping in the nicest way that 7 would be the last

I don't think it's going to slow down in anyway. Franchise is on it's all time high right now. 

I don't think it's going to slow down in anyway. Franchise is on it's all time high right now. 

Yeah it maybe but let's face it what stories could they possibly do for 8 and 9 that they haven't already done?

Go out on a high and in say 4 or 5 years time come back

I liked the first one because it was more about the Car's. 

Then it just became an action film, the rest we meh. Watch while working on laptop.

Hey Razor, do you have a link to where this is from?