Android users: Are you going to use 'Facebook Home'?

78 members have voted

1. 1. Android users: Are you going to use 'Facebook Home'?

• Yes, definitely! I can't wait to facebookify my smartphone.
    • I might have a look at it, but that's as far as it goes.
    • No way.
    • I don't have an Android phone and wish Facebook would release Home for other OSs.
    • I'm going to buy a Facebook Home phone like the HTC First.
    • I don't use Facebook, you insensitive clod.

Yesterday Facebook showed off their new home on Android, alias 'Facebook Home' - their launcher for select Android devices. Along with this HTC announced the 'HTC First' which will be going on sale a week from now. (Watch a preview of Facebook Home on The Verge)

I don't see the appeal of facebookifying my smartphone. Instead I'm going to stick to using the app. What do you think - is Facebook Home a must-have? Vote and comment.

Handset is not currently supported, however, went it is supported might give it a look but doubt I'll use for more then 30 seconds :p

I don't even use facebook on my phone now, so I won't be using "home"

i have absolutely no intention of installing this on my daily driver, I might put it on one of my other Android devices. but i am not going to put it on my main phone.

I will definitely take a look and play around with it, but I don't plan to keep it. I prefer G+ over Facebook.

I like how most Google services are integrated on my phone now, and look forward to any further integration that Google rolls out.

It seems to just be a launcher, so ill give it a go. The Facebook app runs like treacle a lot of the time for me, so if it makes it easier to use why not? The only reservation i have is how ads are going to be displayed.