Steven P.

I'll start:

post-2-0-39115800-1369924416.jpg

updated thanks to BudMan ;)

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

kachan64

wifi.png

This is my WiFi atm. It's a hox-network!

• Like 1
Dermot

ForbiddenFruit

1YpIq20.png

Shasoosh

StopYellingAtYourKids

Azizan

F.C. Internazionale for my home network.

NX-01 for my mobile lte router :)

IrfanL

AlwaysSlowNet

:rofl:

Sandor

Whatever my ISP named it by default. I don't use wireless so never changed it.

Original Poster

bob

Fish

post-94504-0-38618300-1371060953.png

The walls in these apartments are pretty thin, and the neighbours... well, you get the idea :D

• Like 2
BillyJack

Skinny Monkey 2.4 ghz

Fat Monkey 5 ghz

I would like to call it FBI survelance van but figured somebody might call the FBI to inquire about it so I don't bother. lol

• Like 1
fusi0n

Just changed mine to NSA DATA MINING and UrAnUs..

Your Connected too: UrAnus..

Anus :shifty:

...5f2d1346665e748939b3fc1dcc5e6b6c.jpeg

TAZMINATOR

If I change my WiFi name, do I have to reconnect all my devices to it again?

Yes you have to reconnect your devices to your new SSID. Because once you changed it, your devices go offline until you reconnect them to your new SSID.

NJ Louch
If I change my WiFi name, do I have to reconnect all my devices to it again?

Well, I mean, you don't HAVE to... You could choose not to. Your call really ;)

rfirth

Just changed mine to NSA DATA MINING

I think I'll change mine to PRISM.

Lingwo

Konoha

Although i now think it might be more fun to give it a funny name.

Aergan

Not mine but we had around our old, old house named "Channel Hopper" on channels 2, 4 & 8. Pretty sure they were trolling before trolling became a trend.

• Like 1
eric zed

THRILLHO

+Tikimotel

Network Name (SSID):

Solar_Empire

cultavix

MEGA ORACLE
MEGA ORACLE-guest

mrconnerr

My last name followed by wifi ... because I'm that original.  :D

• Like 1
RatherLargeBear

Bears Den

AJerman

"The Stables", because I have a stable in the back yard. Couldn't think of anything clever.

Draconian Guppy

Guppy.

Password is 

onetwothreefourfive :P

ApuBo

SSD: Free Internet

Pass: Not4Kidsv2

:shiftyninja:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brandon H
      Neowin's Community Minecraft Server
      Server hosting is provided by BisectHosting

Discussion of connecting with pirated copied (including requests for offline mode for this reason) will result in you receiving a warning. The usual forum rules for piracy apply here.

Server Address:
      mc.neowin.net (204.44.126.159)
      Currently Running Vanilla 1.16.2

Server Rules
      Be nice, polite, and respectful No Griefing, this is your only warning Do not build on others door steps without permissions, explore and find your own land Do not be annoying Do not build at spawn without permission of an admin Do not modify any other players builds without permission Have fun, if you don't have fun you will get slapped Label all builds in creative  

If you wish to join our server please post here with your Minecraft username; you must be an active member of the Neowin community.

Our server is powered by donations. Payments are made quarterly. Please help donate to the server to keep it running.

• By Timan
      Neowin's Minecraft Server
      Server hosting is provided by TBD

Discussion of connecting with pirated copied (including requests for offline mode for this reason) will result in you receiving a warning. The usual forum rules for piracy apply here.

Server Address:
      mc.neowin.net (104.208.240.71)
      Currently Running Vanilla 1.16.1

Server Rules
      Be nice, polite, and respectful No Griefing, this is your only warning Do not build on others door steps without permissions, explore and find your own land Do not be annoying Do not build at spawn without permission of an admin Do not modify any other players builds without permission Have fun, if you don't have fun you will get slapped Label all builds in creative  

ATTENTION: We are currently working on setting up a new server on a paid host. If you would like to contribute towards this cause please review the Poll page and/or donate to the new server PayPal account at https://paypal.me/NeowinMC

Thank You  
    • By zikalify
      HTC blunder confirms specifications and pricing of its U12 Plus before event
      by Paul Hill

HTC is set to unveil its HTC U12 at an event tomorrow, there’s a good chance it will officially unveil the HTC U12 Plus too. Unfortunately for HTC, its engineers appear to have left a test webpage for the HTC U12 Plus open for the public to see. The mistake, which was quickly rectified, now means that specifications and pricing of the upcoming premium handset were leaked ahead of the official reveal.

The premium device will be available in China with a price tag of 5,888 yuan, roughly $920. At least one of the options for the device will include 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. HTC has decided to opt out of using an OLED screen and has instead gone with a 6-inch WQHD+ (1440 x 2880) Super LCD6. The U12 Plus appears to come in a variety of colours including maroon, black, and navy blue.

The device will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor and has a slot to add a microSD card up to 2TB. The U12 Plus is equipped with Boomsound speakers and is classified as IP68-rated water and dust resistance giving it some innate protection against the elements. Lastly, it is powered by a 3,500mAh battery which should see it last for about a day but we won’t know for certain until it gets into people’s hands.

Let us know, are you excited for HTC’s upcoming devices?

Source: Roland Quandt (Twitter) via The Verge

• By DreyerSmit
      HTC officially unveils the squeezable semi-translucent U11+
      by Dreyer Smit

Without making too much of a fuss, HTC has officially taken the veil off of the not-so-secret U11+, a larger sibling to the flagship the company launched earlier this year. The device brings along with it the same elegant design, incorporates an edge-to-edge display, and a squeezable frame that one can find on devices like the Google Pixel 2.

Specification-wise, the device isn't a far cry from what has been leaked earlier, with it sporting the usual flagship specifications. The U11+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, with it coming with two flavors in relation to its storage and RAM configurations; namely a 4GB RAM with 64GB storage option, and a 6GB RAM with 128GB storage onboard. The display follows the trend set by devices like the Samsung Galaxy S8, with it being a 6-inch QHD+ DCI-P3 compliant panel that supports HDR10.

Size wise it's a little taller than the U11, by 4.5mm to be exact, which makes way for the 3930 mAh battery, that should help power the display through the average workday. Beyond that, the device does not feature a 3.5mm headphone jack as is the "norm" with flagship devices these days, however, it does come with HTC USonic noise-canceling USB-C headphones in the box. As for the front-facing speakers, these are powered by BoomSound and are reportedly 30% louder than their counterparts on the slightly smaller U11.

As for the camera, the device sports a 12M sensor with a f/1.7 aperture with phase detect autofocus, optical image stabilization, and a dual-LED flash. On the flip side, the front-facing camera is powered by an 8M shooter with a f/2.0 aperture, which should make for some good looking selfies.

Full specifications for the device are:

As for the strange coil visible through the translucent glass, the device, unfortunately, does not support wireless charging as it would suggest. HTC has not yet updated its official site or noted in its mailed PR statement in which markets the U11+ will be available; however, according to The Verge who had some hands-on time with it, the U11+ will be available to buy unlocked, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, for £699 from November 20th in the UK, and in Europe, where the device will cost €799. We will keep you updated once more information is made available.

For more images of the device, check out the gallery below.

• By Usama Jawad96
      The Nokia 2 is now official with a price tag of €99
      by Usama Jawad

A few days ago, news emerged that an unannounced device from HMD Global, namely the Nokia 2, had passed regulatory approval in Russia. The handset then showed up for pre-order in the United States with a price tag of $99. We first heard about the smartphone back in July, along with the Nokia 7 and 8, but it wasn't officially announced at the time.

Now, HMD Global has formally unveiled the handset, and as the name implies, it's a budget phone positioned below the Nokia 3.

Priced at €99, the Nokia 2 offers modest specifications such as 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It also packs a 5-inch 720p display and boasts a 4,100mAh battery. The detailed specifications and features of the device include:

Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat Display: 5.0-inch IPS LCD 1280 x 720 (312ppi) Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212, Quad-core Cortex A7 up to 1.3GHz GPU: Adreno 304 RAM: 1GB Storage: 8GB Battery: 4,100mAh Charging: MicroUSB Rear camera: 8MP Front camera: 5MP Connectivity: LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 SIM: Dual SIM slot As can be seen, the entry-level Nokia 2 is aimed at those on a budget, and HMD Global says that it will be getting Android 8.0 Oreo soon as well, which should be welcome news for those who like to experience the latest iterations of the operating system.

The Nokia 2 joins HMD's steadily growing lineup of Nokia-branded devices. According to Android Central, since HMD Global's licensing deal with Nokia, the company has released 11 handsets globally, with the brand now active in more than 80 countries. The firm ambitiously hopes to get its phones into 100,000 stores by the end of this year.

Source: Android Central (1) (2)