cooky560 added to Moderator group

Barney T.

Hi everyone,

Please join me in welcoming cooky560 to the ranks of moderator. He has been selected by staff for his helpfulness and positive nature to staff and members alike. Thanks for your help, cooky. We really appreciate it (Y).

Barney

V-Tech

Congrats :D (Y) :pint:

Nick H.

Congratulations, cooky560. A great addition to the team. (Y)

+Frank B.

Congratulations.

(now where's my green badge?)

Damo R.

Welcome to the green team! :D

Lee G.

Congrats and welcome, cooky! :)

DKAngel

congrats

Richard C.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I will make sure I uphold the high quality standards we've come to enjoy from this excellent community

• Like 2
Yusuf M.

Another great addition to the team. Congrats, cooky560. :)

Growled

Congratulations. :)

Sandor

110 likes in his profile for that post count

"top lel" as they say elsewhere.

+warwagon
party_animals_e0.gif
Geoffrey B.

Congrats

Razorwing

Congrats? I guess? lol.

Anthony T.

Congrats!

The Evil Overlord

Still waiting for mine.... :angry:

lol not really

Congrats Cooky :)

sc302

Congrats, Cooky :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad Dudau
      YouTube is looking to clean itself up and it wants your help
      by Vlad Dudau

YouTube is well-known for the number of toxic comments and lack of proper discourse or manners in the section below its videos. It’s also known for the large number of inappropriate videos and content that’s posted on its servers daily. But the company is looking to change those aspects and it wants users’ help in doing so.

YouTube is launching what it calls a Heroes program, whereby select users can become a sort of moderators for the video-sharing platform. Those who sign-up will get to report inappropriate videos and comments, ad captions and subtitles and help others in the company’s forums.

In exchange, Heroes will get “great perks” and “exclusive rewards”, such as being able to try out YouTube features before they roll out publicly, access to exclusive workshops, heroes-only hangouts and more.

The program is currently in beta though it’s available worldwide, and works on an invite/approval basis. Everyone can apply but not everyone will be accepted. Those who sign up will also have to abide by the program rules and the YouTube Trusted Flagger Program.

If you’re looking to join the program you can do by clicking on the source link below.

Source: YouTube

• By Barney T.
      Hi everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Andrew Lyle, our former newsie,  to the moderator staff. We have asked him to help oversee IRC as he has been an active member there. We thank Andrew for his dedication to our site and his willingness to assist Neowin!
    • By Barney T.
      Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Jeston and cooky560 have been moved up to Global Moderator status. Both are hard working staffers who are ready to put both hands on the throttle. :) Please join me in congratulating them on a job well done!
    • By Barney T.
      Hi All,
      Please join me in welcoming jeston to the ranks of moderator. Neowin staff has voted him into the role because of his helpful demeanor and contributions to our site. Thanks for all that you do here and may your journey on staff be a successful one!
      Barney
    • By Barney T.
      Please join our staff in welcoming +Jan, ~Johnny and Chasethebase to the ranks of Neowin's moderators. Their commitment to others and their willingness to make Neowin a better place has earned them this position. We thank you for all that you do and wish you the best of success as a new member of our staff.
      Barney