Xbox Live Gamertags

Haven't been on live for awhile, but got back on again last night. Had fun playing PGR2, especially playing Cat & Mouse :)

Gamertag: Jazza

Games, PGR2, CS, MechAssualt, MTM3, MC2, Burnout 2 (if you want some scores to beat), UC

Jazza, I have been playing with you on PGR2 for ages and didnt realise your the same from Neowin, I noticed it you cause I checked Burnout 2 and you were on the scores :). I am trying to beat your scores :devil:

I got for Live now- MotoGP2, PGR2, XIII, Burnout 2 and soon to arrive RS3. So if you got those, add me :)

When are you ever on? You've been on my list for about a week, and I still haven't seen you

I'll be on most of Saturday if you fancy a race

Ben

Just got Rainbow Six 3 :)

What's XIII like?

Ben :)

Its great single player but the multi is 50-50, I got it for ?20 so it wasnt too bad , I should be getting my rs3 copy soon , btw benny I was playing you pgr2 and you left after one race to mm3

Its great single player but the multi is 50-50, I got it for ?20 so it wasnt too bad , I should be getting my rs3 copy soon , btw benny I was playing you pgr2 and you left after one race to mm3

Sorry, a mate of mine came round and he bought his nephew MM3, so we thought we'd give that a go (bit crap if you ask me)

I got RS3 for ?29.99 2nd hand in game, can't believe some ones bought it back already!

I'll be on over Christmas, so i'll give you a reace on PGR2 if you lik:):)

Ben

Sorry, a mate of mine came round and he bought his nephew MM3, so we thought we'd give that a go (bit crap if you ask me)

I got RS3 for ?29.99 2nd hand in game, can't believe some ones bought it back already!

I'll be on over Christmas, so i'll give you a reace on PGR2 if you like:))

Ben

Sure i'll be on tonight, are you?

I now have Moto GP 2 :)

Not sure what's next, anyone got Counter Strike or SOF2?

Ben

I have MotoGP2 but not played it for a while, I could hook up today if you want, and your on a gaming spree hehehehehe :p

No christmas holidays ? But I suppose you wanna get the cash in for all the lovely games :yes:

:) I finish tomorrow (24th) lunchtime, don't have to go back till the 5th :) XBOX Live, here I come

I came into a bit of money before Christmas, I don't normally go mad buying loads of games

Ben :)

I just got Xbox live, my gamertag is in my sig. The games I have are: Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris and Midtown Madness 3. So if you wanna play PM me.

Gamertag: EternalSpartan (Don't ask me, my bro made it)

Games: MechAssault (LOVEIN' IT)

I've already seen Chriton on, just got it for Christmas so I never bothered to look here for tags.

Other good gamers: Relics

Mr WC

Tre Green (funny)

PM me if you want to play, or I'll be in capture the flag or team destruction most of the time. I host most of my games. If I'm not hosting, then it's probably because my connection over the wireless network is sucking out, but at night I move downstairs and have a perfect connection.

Was up all last night playing, just woke up, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it again tonight. Hope to see you on.