Xbox Live Gamertags

• 4 weeks later...

Just started with Live...all I have to say is wow! Especially like the voice feature. Just had a buddy move to NC and now I won't have astronomical long distance! My tag is FatterAsh. Really bought live to play Halo2. Can't wait!!!

buttmunk

and i have halo, and mech assault (i have others but not live)

So you havent got a Xbox Live GamerTag, why the heck did you post in this thread. Its a Thread for Xbox Live GamerTags.

So you havent got a Xbox Live GamerTag, why the heck did you post in this thread. Its a Thread for Xbox Live GamerTags.

I think he has tag (buttmunk), and mechassult is xbox live supported.

Tag: Dark Amradiar

Currently Owned Live Games: Tetris Live, Star Wars: ??, Phantasy Star Online, Mechassualt.. oh yeah and xbox music mixer (how could i forget that :innocent: :omg: ) lol yeah i know the first 2 and the last one are crap, but i play Phantasy Star, and Mechassualt sometimes..

Tag: boOmX

Live Enabled Games: Mech Assault, Ninja Gaiden, Colin McCrae 04 and NBA Jam 2004

mostly play Mech Assault :D havent bothered getting any new Xbox games in a while.............

Tag Neo003

Ninja Gaiden

Mech Assault

Rainbow six 3

Splinter cell

Rallisport Challenge 2

Brute Force

Midtown Madness? 3

Project Gotham Racing 2

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

Midnight Club 2

Burnout 2 : Point of Impact

• 2 weeks later...

XGenocideX

GaMeS:

Mechassault

Riddick (hopefully Multiplayer)

Rainbow 6 3

NBA Inside Drive 2004

Looking for people to battle...

PS, might be on the name XTeuful SoldatX

tag - gettempapa

i used to be virtualsage you may have seen me own you in counterstrike a couple times. i usually play counterstrike and project gotham 2. i just got a new xbox and live today cuz my old one was stolen so now i got crimson skies and tetris and clown wars too.