PDA desktops

radioboy

We've got desktop threads everywhere else, so why not one for PDA screenshots? Here's my old one that I sold, it's nothing special, just the Tux wallpaper and PocketPlus battery meter. Another coming soon after I get my Axim

post-55-1068772456.jpg

psychoge3k

Heres mine as of yesterday *sob*:

post-55-1068772580.jpg

psychoge3k

Here's what it looks like through Remote Desktop:

post-55-1068774379.jpg

psychoge3k

A new iPAQ calls for a new theme... Not finnished yet, I still need to work on the wisbar specific theming, but it's getting there ;). Come on people, We'd like to see your desktops too :p

If you want to post a PocketPC desktop, and are unsure of how to do it, the best way is to get the Microsoft Remote Display software, connect, and do a screen capture of the window on the desktop computer, and crop it acordingly... not that hard ;)

Link: Microsoft Remote Display Powertoy

post-55-1068979160.jpg

Edited by psychoge3k
wstokeley

What theme creator works for ppc 2003? I'd like to get a genuine XP skin going on...

Galley

Here's my Zire 71 with ZLauncher, using the default theme.

post-55-1069086652.jpg

Keito

This is my screen :) and btw a little program called "getPDAscreen" is way easier then the microsoft stuff ;) it gets the screen and saves it for you :)

post-55-1069261101.png

pimpshiznid
This is my screen :) and btw a little program called "getPDAscreen" is way easier then the microsoft stuff ;) it gets the screen and saves it for you :)
What is your theme you have there? Or rather, what different addon's do you have for your screen along with the theme, cause I LOVE that theme man!
Keito

I made it myself, and I'm actually making a theme based on that one (by myself) for XP (msstyle ;)) just contact me thru a PM and i'll give you the details... if there's more people wanting it i'll put it on some server :o (didn't know it's that cool?)

cheekymonkey

Ok guys... prepare to go green with envy (or should that be a lovely blue colour?)

xda2.PNG

radioboy

cheekymonkey, you suck

heres my new axim

post-55-1069291699.jpg

~clean

Love me Clie NX73v.

Palm OS 5

Clie Launcher :D

Gotta love that High Ress Display !

post-55-1069295654.png

~clean

How about a little futurama at lunch time .. oh yes !

:D

post-55-1069295740.jpg

Keito

How'd you do that, like what did you encode with etc. and I must say for seeing a clie the first time, it looks fairly well :o, I like my Axim more but the clie looks better like a Zire..! Very simple.. i like!

+primortal

here's mine

post-55-1069361506.png

~clean
How'd you do that, like what did you encode with etc. and I must say for seeing a clie the first time, it looks fairly well :o, I like my Axim more but the clie looks better like a Zire..! Very simple.. i like!
Its cool aint it ! Well its encoded with the clie software, its arround 45mb for the 20 something min episode, thats also at medium quality !

got a 256mb CF card so can fit a few on there but you need a hack to use the cf as sony crippled it for promotion of there dam exspensive em stick. But gotta love hacks to fix it :)

The Clie lanucher is ace :) Works great with the scroll wheel and back button on the side. The default lancher looks awfull, not that hot.

Gotta love sony's high ress displays. Love the fact on them you can turn off the handwriting recognition / graffity area like on the pockett pc's, thats one downfall with most of the palm os devices,

gonna grab some warfare inc screeny now as there ace on the clie ! :D

Keito

Hehe, let me compete too... I got my Warfare Inc. a couple of days ago and I played it a while, but removed it since I had to put some stuff for work on it... I'll play it soon tho...

Anyways, we should stop bragging and let people post Today-screens or so ^__^;;

Guest Ryan
I made it myself, and I'm actually making a theme based on that one (by myself) for XP (msstyle ;)) just contact me thru a PM and i'll give you the details... if there's more people wanting it i'll put it on some server :o (didn't know it's that cool?)

I'd like to see this as an xp visual style. Can I try it?

Keito

You can try it, but I'm making one actually... or better said trying to make one :p So you could contact me and watch what I've done. Since I'm not too bad with graphics I can help you :o

But to be honest I'd like to do it myself and then see what I'll do with it... :unsure:

Kasteo

Here is a screenshot from my Garmin iQue3600.

*** Click on image for more screenshots ***

iQue.jpg

radioboy

added journal bar plus Spb Pocket Plus

Marshmallows come from the Homestarrunner.com downloads and the black/green is inspired by Strong Bad's old computer :rofl:

post-55-1069605354.jpg

Guest Ryan
You can try it, but I'm making one actually... or better said trying to make one :p So you could contact me and watch what I've done. Since I'm not too bad with graphics I can help you :o

But to be honest I'd like to do it myself and then see what I'll do with it... :unsure:

Yea that's what I meant. I am interested in using the visual style theme whenever it is ready. Please let us know when you finish it.

Guest Ryan
Do you have a preview to the theme?

Me? No. Only thing he's posted so far is his screenshot of it up there on his PDA.

Keito

I hardly started at it :s and this thread shouldn't be about me... just wait and I'll post it somewhere... atm I'm having lots of things to worry about like school...

Anyways, is there anyone with Wisbar running? I'd like to see screenshots!