PDA desktops

heres mine, cheeeezy :p

compaq ipaq 3650 with extra battery sleeve with bluetooth + wifi.

Im hoping to upgrade to soemthign with an SD slot and built in bluetooth and wifi soon (this jacket makes it chunky :p)

I usually switch between two themes on my Axim x3i:

Screen004.jpg

and

Screen005.jpg

Oh, and if anyone's wondering what the item is below my tasks, it's IP Dashboard. A must-have for your warwalking needs. ;)

Oh, and if anyone's wondering what the item is below my tasks, it's IP Dashboard. A must-have for your warwalking needs. ;)

I like to use ministumbler and soem otehr program i dotrn remember the name of right now win someting

PocketWiNc?

Yeah, that's the best...I've also been looking at a new one, WiFiFoFum that actually pinpoints the hotspot on a radar screen. Not perfect yet, but...it's kinda neat. :)

thast the one yeh, i actualy paid for a lisance for it

ile have a look at the one u mentioned :)

PPC.jpg

This sounds like an odd question but does anyone know what theme that is?

I lost it and didn't have a copy on my computer

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to make some images for my iPaq Background, i have ppc2k3 and a 4150 model i believe, how come the background images i use are like.. too bright or something ? let me post an example picture if its noticable, if i open the background image in ipaq image zone it looks perfect, here is also the background file i set as the bg, look at the difference, any ideas?

Is it just me, or is this girl chubby?

Well since I'm stuck with Pocket PC 2002, and no chance of an upgrade for my e740, (Thanks Toshiba!), I figured I am going to make the best of it! After all, it is still a damn cool little gadget, especially with the right software. :yes:

Anyhow, here you go, it is based on the GANT and GANT 2 icon sets by Mattahan, also a little inspiration from the LunaVX visual styles by Xeon, Inc. and Dazza:

Screen001.jpg

Screen003.jpg