Here's everything that happened at Nintendo's E3 Direct

Thanks for making this thread. Microsoft and Sony had most of my attention at E3. I'm definitely interested in what Nintendo is working on, especially Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8. It's been awhile since I played a game from those franchises and I'd love to have a go at the new ones at least once. I gotta say though, I've been spoiled by the PS4 and XB1 in terms of graphics. The WiiU's games don't look that impressive graphically. I was hoping it would look okay after watching the tech demo with Link (from The Legend of Zelda) and a giant spider. It's only a slight improvement over the Wii.

Thanks for making this thread. Microsoft and Sony had most of my attention at E3. I'm definitely interested in what Nintendo is working on, especially Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8. It's been awhile since I played a game from those franchises and I'd love to have a go at the new ones at least once. I gotta say though, I've been spoiled by the PS4 and XB1 in terms of graphics. The WiiU's games don't look that impressive graphically. I was hoping it would look okay after watching the tech demo with Link (from The Legend of Zelda) and a giant spider. It's only a slight improvement over the Wii.

I think Monolith Soft's "X" does a really good job at showing a big improvment in visuals over the wii. The bits we see traveling around the world map look great.

Sad that some of the games arent even being released this year, Wii U needs these games ASAP and delaying them past the ps4/xbox release is a terrible idea. Id pickup Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Wii U Party, SSB and any other Nintendo title today if they were available. But if they are released after xbox/ps4 it may make me sway my choices as $ is going to be spent on a first come first serve basis.