Bragging rapist called father of 16-year-old victim

MARTINEZ, Calif. ? A twisted rapist telephoned the victim?s dad and sadistically boasted about the sexual assault happening on his end of the line, according to shocking testimony heard in California.

Two men are on trial in Contra Costa County, accused in a horrific gang rape of a 16-year-old girl who was brutalized outside her high school homecoming dance.

The victim?s dad - identified only as John Doe to protect his daughter?s identity - told jurors yesterday that he was on his way to Richmond HS, about 18 miles northeast of San Francisco, to pick up his daughter when he received a call from her cell phone.

A male voice described, in vulgar terms, what was happening to his daughter. The dad said he wanted to believe the call was a sick prank.

?I?m envisioning it and it was a horror,? the dad told jurors.

Jose Montano, 22, of Richmond and Marcelles Peter, 20, of Pinole are both charged with forcible rape, rape by foreign object and forced oral copulation. If convicted, they face life sentences.

The shocking gang rape could have involved up to 20 men who also punched, dragged, and urinated on the victim, Deputy DA John Cope said.

Montano and Peter are the first of six men initially charged to face trial. Two others are awaiting trial while two more took plea bargains.

When the victim?s dad rolled up to the school, he saw police cars screaming past him before he spotted his badly injured daughter. The dad told jurors he could barely recognize his daughter on the paramedic?s gurney.

"Her face was distorted, no longer round," he said. "Ashen, gray, pale, clammy. She seemed to me on Death Row."

Under cross examination, the emotional dad recounted how he told his little girl, "that we loved her and for her to hold on."

Prosecutor Cope has told jurors the cops were called to the school when they found the drunk, incoherent girl with her body scratched, bruised and almost completely nude.

The defense claims authorities don?t have enough evidence to tie their clients to the disgusting assault.

more

Put these rapists in Guantanamo.

That's too nice, castrate them and don't stitch it up.

While castrating them would be "fun".. it would do nothing to help them. Rapist are not "raping" girls to get laid or for sex.. They do it for the power and to cause havoc on others. If you cut their penis off, they would only do more ######ed up things. I believe if you rape someone, you go through a two year therapy class.. if you do it again, death. No life in prison.. no sense wasting money on them.. Just a damn bullet in their head and tossed in a river.  

A horrible thing to read at the start of my day.

It wouldn't surprise me if they found some way to get out of it. Perhaps they'll find some way to blame the  victim, that's usually a common defence tactic.

Naw, I wouldnt kill them.  To easy an out for them.  I would make them suffer as a warning to anyone else who would even consider something like this.  Unfortunately, this will never happen an people like this still have rights.

And plea bargains shouldnt even be considered in a situation like this.

• Like 2

I wouldn't care if we hung them high or shot them, as long as the scum was taken care of.

Despicable....castrate them.

Yup, destroy this as you would a rabid animal. No bleeding heart nonsense. End him.

That's too nice, castrate them and don't stitch it up.

Hang 'em high.

Sentiments shared

I know EXACTLY what I would do to those sick f**ks if I ever got my hands on them.

Sentiments shared

I know EXACTLY what I would do to those sick f**ks if I ever got my hands on them.

I'll loan you my wood chipper, it has an extra slow setting.

• Like 3

I'll loan you my wood chipper, it has an extra slow setting.

Still too fast.... I'm thinking small, hand operated meat grinder, to begin with

Usually with this stuff I would say innocent until proven guilty, but ****, to be charged with forced oral copulation, kinda says they found something linking your dick to her mouth.

Stick em in General Pop at San Quentin.  Gangsters don't like sexual predators.

The hell with putting them in jail, a bullet to the head is what they deserve.  Quick and easy, and if you use a large enough caliber they won't even know what hit them :D

How can lawyers defend these people?I understand it's their work but aren't they humans?

If a court assigned attorney refuses to defend, they can be disbarred IIRC.  Their job is to do what they're paid to do, even if they think the defendant is guilty.

I dont know if I would be able to stop my self from finding the person and killing them myself it was my daughter. 

I'd go all ghost in the machine and go through the phone and get them

• Like 1

If a court assigned attorney refuses to defend, they can be disbarred IIRC.  Their job is to do what they're paid to do, even if they think the defendant is guilty.

Which is why I would never make a good public defender. If they are guilty, let them fry. :P

Rarely am I still moved by bad things happening, but in this case the guys should be raped and slowly beheaded while pouring acid on them.