Police: Women, Found Having Sex In McDonald

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/21/police-women-found-having-sex-in-mcdonalds-bathroom-assaulted-by-customers/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) ? Customers at the Upper Darby McDonald?s got upset last night when two women were allegedly found having sexual relations in a rest room. Things quickly got out of hand and police were called.

It happened around 5 p.m. while about seven customers were having their meals. They clearly heard sounds originating from the ladies room.

Only in Philly baby. People are depraved these days. in public, in a restaraunt bathroom with families all around listening. :huh:

Police Superintendent Mike Chitwood explains what the McDonald?s manager found: ?Two women were in a bathroom and engaged in some type of sexual activity.?

Details or get the ###### out.

Seriously, though, a fast food resturant's toilet? I haven't been in a fast food joint in years but the last time I used a toilet there it was putrid.  :x

I felt bad leaving my urine there. I wouldn't screw in there at gun-point.

it was a moment where they ate the mcnuggets, they glanced across the table at each other, both looked at the toilet, smiled then GOT it on! I guess this will become more prevalent as time goes on as people try to out do each other. I'm sure people have been screwing in public places like parks but, if you get caught.. that's on you.

This is the worst thing I've read tonight! Who would do this in a McDonalds bathroom mcnasty!