Nikon buy together and save up to $550

lol...

D7100 "Here's Nikon's new flagship for their DX lineup, and here's some crap generic lenses to go with the flagship model."

lol...

D7100 "Here's Nikon's new flagship for their DX lineup, and here's some crap generic lenses to go with the flagship model."

But they discount the body as well and you can bundle nikkor lens, flashes, wireless dongle, etc.... (But yeah I know what you mean).

The thing is, people never know about discounts, I found out about d600 rebates from nikonrumors, so ever since, i've been posting here just in case someone might be interested.

lol...

The 18-200 VR is one of the most popular DX lenses.

lol...

So ? you can take excellent pictures with those lenses, not all people can afford lenses that cost 3 times the body right away. and with this you get a body that will last you foreverand has all the high end features you may need/want. 

Not all amateur photographers fall inthe category who can afford or need high end 2,8 lenses.  and high zoom range lenses are some of the most usable lenses you can have as a beginning or even skilled photographer if you're going to take pictures without a special plan as well. 

• Like 1