download windows longhorn ?

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it

RTFM before posting anything

Hey guys take it easy his a new guy :)

Welcome to neowin!!!

Sorry to tell u but :

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it

ok wow ppl, dont freak out about downloading longhorn, especially the first reply person, wow. its still an alpha and threads have gone on for too long about this crap. longhorn isn't a WAREZ for crying out loud. it is an alpha, pre-release, whatever the **** you wanna call it.

some of u ppl take it too harsh. longhorn isn't even out yet, so quit calling it illegal warez. stupid pplz.....

ok wow ppl, dont freak out about downloading longhorn, especially the first reply person, wow. its still an alpha and threads have gone on for too long about this crap. longhorn isn't a WAREZ for crying out loud. it is an alpha, pre-release, whatever the **** you wanna call it.

some of u ppl take it too harsh. longhorn isn't even out yet, so quit calling it illegal warez. stupid pplz.....

correct me if im wrong, but i think you just contridicted urself 2+ times :laugh:

who are you calling stupid ??

Alpha, Beta , Full version .. doesn't matter .. leaking those are WAREZ !!!

how old are you ?? 12 ??

no, i am not 12 but thank you for asking... how is "leaking" pre releases considered warez when pretty much EVERYONE at neowin has used longhorn? just to clarify, i didn't "leak" anything about it, or where to get it.

no, i am not 12 but thank you for asking... how is "leaking" pre releases considered warez when pretty much EVERYONE at neowin has used longhorn? just to clarify, i didn't "leak" anything about it, or where to get it.

Oh, so because a bunch of people do it it's ok? Downloading copyright mp3's is ok? Killing/stealing/whatver is ok because lots of other people do it? :no:

Why can't people think...

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Thats true! most of the time people that go OH OH NEW? were can I find it i dont want to use IRC GIVE ME A DL Link cus i deserve it (or something to that effect)

those people need to learn a thing or too like if they can use kazaa i have faith that they can figure out irc its not that hard to ask a bot for a file :rofl: :rofl:

BUT yeah people who got to ask were to get it are worse than a n00b cus at least a n00b trys to find it before asking (most anyway)

:rolleyes:

and yes

For clarity we show zero tolerance for spam, advertising, useless and off topic posts, raising post count, warez (links) & cracks and aiding this; requests or posts that discuss circumvention of protection mechanisms, racism, threatening (citing), victimization or hateful posts.

I think you could have seen this as well as anyone else when you made your post> Its just like when you install a game and accept the license agreement you got to agree to the rules theof regardless if you read the thing or not :yes:

not _everyone_ on neowin has longhorn... :ermm: if you took a poll (and _everyone_ voted honestly) i bet no more than 30% of neowin members have longhorn :yes: