[msstyle]Recurve

Tried Recurve VS but my Start Menu looks deformed and out of position. Windows are OK though. Any clue?

See attached :(

Tried Recurve VS but my Start Menu looks deformed and out of position. Windows are OK though. Any clue?

The only thing I can think of is that you don't have the blank font that might be needed for this style and some others. If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what's wrong. I'm attaching the font to this message.

TNBlank.ttf

The only thing I can think of is that you don't have the blank font that might be needed for this style and some others. If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what's wrong. I'm attaching the font to this message.

Blank font? Where do I use it at? Active title? Message box? Huh?

Blank font? Where do I use it at? Active title? Message box? Huh?

you just gotta install it...

I think that's caused by a non-english version of windows, but if you are using an english version then I don't know what the solution is :(

I think that's caused by a non-english version of windows, but if you are using an english version then I don't know what the solution is :(

non-english version here and works fine! Too lazy to post screen tough :sleep:

you just gotta install it...

Installing the blank font is equilvalent to dropping the blank font file to "C:\Windows\Fonts", right?

I'm on US English version of Windows XP SP1 Home Edition

Installing the "TNBlank" font solved my problem. Thank you guys. Funny, how come the font and instruction is not included in the "Recurve.rar" files that was uploaded here? Anyway, I'm a happy man now. Recurve VS is so sleek... :) And now to find a matching orange cursor...

l77Il7H:

You must have missed out quite a lot. Bant removed all his vs lately.

Ok so I don't visit this section much but has something bad happened with regards to Bant? :(