[msstyle]Recurve

Uhm Bant can you please also make a wallpaper for the Pro and Green version. I mean the color of the windowsflag in the color of the Pro and Green style.

Can you do that, or someone else please :blush: and if it's possible in 1600x1200 format. :blush:

Thnx.

yeah sure thing, right after i finish kissing your feet and hand feeding you breakfast in bed!

oh wait, i dont do those things! if i feel like making some wallpapers eventually, yippy! if i dont feel like it, which i dont, be happy anyway! because there is more to life than wallpapers and visualstyles...........

yeah sure thing, right after i finish kissing your feet and hand feeding you breakfast in bed!

oh wait, i dont do those things! if i feel like making some wallpapers eventually, yippy! if i dont feel like it, which i dont, be happy anyway! because there is more to life than wallpapers and visualstyles...........

KNEEL!

It's the theme of choice for 9 out of 10 pygmies in the Amazon rainforest, Mojumba says "Ah geemta, izluva tepeta!" which is translated to "It's the shizznet!".

:D

Bant - i found a little bug

attaching a screenie

i had the same problem go back a page or too and u will get the link to the font if bant didn't update the theme package which i doubt he didn't.. lol he always on top however its there.

Hmm this theme, like several others, creates blacked out areas in buttons and textboxes of various 3rd party applications. I wish I knew what was causing this, because several good themes suffer from this...

Hmm this theme, like several others, creates blacked out areas in buttons and textboxes of various 3rd party applications. I wish I knew what was causing this, because several good themes suffer from this...

can you name a couple of the programs? maybe i can troubleshoot the problem... though it may be the programs themselves....

i just updated the recurve download at deviantart, all the start menu woes should finally be done with... some other minor changes were made for consistency between color schemes.

OH, that bug... yeah.... you can fix that yourself by not having such a messy start menu (its really full and is making columns, right? you unorganized ******!)

i wont be changing that...its the way it is because i have to change a margin so that a different menu isnt ****** up, cosmetically, its worth it. blame ms.