[msstyle]Recurve

Yes, I've been listening to dredg for some years now. I just saw them live for the first time last week, in fact. They're from my area (Los Gatos, CA) so it's a wonder why I hadn't seen them sooner.

They play a really kickass show.

Yeah, where you from? I'm from Morgan Hill.. and I used to LAN at the Outhouse all the time.. My friend's band is best friends' with Dredg, and Gavin (singer) is going to guest on my friend's band's CD. It's going to be sweet.

that kind of start menu has been done before...

What other themes?

And I like the start menu, the rest is alright. Really not my kinda theme though, still very good work. I think I might just have to stick with reluna...we'll see though.

Yes, I've been listening to dredg for some years now. I just saw them live for the first time last week, in fact. They're from my area (Los Gatos, CA) so it's a wonder why I hadn't seen them sooner.

Yeah, where you from? I'm from Morgan Hill.. and I used to LAN at the Outhouse all the time.. My friend's band is best friends' with Dredg, and Gavin (singer) is going to guest on my friend's band's CD. It's going to be sweet.

Sorry to digress, but.. heh.

I live near San Francisco now (school) but I grew up in San Jose. I've been to some LG Lans myself, actually :blush:

What's your friend's band name? I've probably heard of 'em. Bay Area local bands are teh ish. :devil:

I live near San Francisco now (school) but I grew up in San Jose. I've been to some LG Lans myself, actually :blush:

What's your friend's band name? I've probably heard of 'em. Bay Area local bands are teh ish. :devil:

Ah, yeah nobody lives down here anymore, hah. I'm going to college in San Jose now, but, anyway.. my friend's band name is Nebulous.. www.nebulousmusic.com .. Viggy, vocals, is my friend. :)

Just a question here...this theme looks really nice, but the tabs in Firebird are really bugging. Below is a image showing the tabs. Is there any chance of thinning them out a bit.

recurve.PNG

P.S. dredg is a great band.

Ah, yeah nobody lives down here anymore, hah. I'm going to college in San Jose now, but, anyway.. my friend's band name is Nebulous.. www.nebulousmusic.com .. Viggy, vocals, is my friend. :)

Oh no kidding? I went to high school with Chris the bassist.

I know a bunch of guys who are friends with Vignesh.

I didnt like BlueCurve a lot but this mod looks very nice

great job Bant :)

neopwi yeah!

i too didn't really like BlueCurve very much

and this mod DOES seem a lot nicer.

keep it up Bant! ;)

I didnt like BlueCurve a lot but this mod looks very nice

great job Bant :)

neopwi yeah!

i too didn't really like BlueCurve very much

and this mod DOES seem a lot nicer.

keep it up Bant! ;)