[msstyle]Recurve

ok, "fixed" all :)

someone know how to make the space between the directories/links (under start menu -> all programs) not so much? i like small empty space.. i think can be a couple of pixels less than now..

Alex

also, another thing.. how to reduce the space between the language bar and the taskbar near the clock? actually i've only the blue icon with the languages there, but look so far..

guess you're just that damn good .. you get credited for things you've never even done :ike:

by anychance you will meka e thin taskbar mod?

I would if i knew how :)

anyways great theme as always :rofl:

a full start menu is coming when i have as many bugs worked out as possible... for those that asked, learn to read!

:crazy: There was no need to be harsh. I got too excited when I saw this theme and went straight for the download. :hmmm:

:crazy: There was no need to be harsh. I got too excited when I saw this theme and went straight for the download. :hmmm:

that's how bant is .. and i guess he has a right to be .. as many times as people ask a question and he answers it .. then it gets re-asked 30 million more times

that's how bant is .. and i guess he has a right to be .. as many times as people ask a question and he answers it .. then it gets re-asked 30 million more times

Alot of people go through the same thing. :)