HTTPS sessions active for Tier 2 subscribers

We may fix this at some point but it has no priority atm (working on something far more important :shifty: )

FREE KITTENS?

• Like 1

I just started to notice that the website keeps dropping out of HTTPS mode and going back to normal after a few page views, and then i have to go back and type it in for it to go back into HTTPS otherwise after a few page views it goes back again. I have my homepage set to the HTTPS version so i can go back using the home button but just a few pages into the forum and its gone again.

Using Chrome Version 30.0.1599.14 dev-m

After a quick test, it looks like it is HTTPS everywhere except when i have loaded a topic to view the responses.

• 2 weeks later...

https login enabled (forum only atm, I will change the main page login asap)

Installed intermediate CA's (thanks BudMan)

This is why I like Neowin! Your concern for your users and openness to suggestions is great. Thank you!

It's being worked on, I see that the minispy has already been updated so should now stay on https.

a little off topic, and I apologise, but wasn't there a mention of some new themes?

I apologise in advance if this has been posted in the wrong section, but this has appeared on ie10

Just wanted to let staff know in case it's a new issue

post-354816-0-08330800-1378194571.jpg

Neowin.txt

edit, added text doc, just in case

Edited by Dushmany

• 7 months later...

Your cipher order is still incorrect, I guess you ignored my earlier link.

We may fix this at some point but it has no priority atm (working on something far more important :shifty: )

8 months later and you still have a flawed cypher suit order, leaving your IE users without PFS protection. Nice work, it's not like I gave you the instructions on a silver platter or anything.

Will report this to devs. As a side note SSL was changed to be used for secure logins only because a full HTTPS session broke (other) stuff.