Hum    6,934

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don?t know is that Sean is a former pastor, and that his secret to investing is woven within the Bible.

Perhaps that can explain why, despite his uncanny ability to predict precise moves in the stock market, Sean is often laughed at for his unique stance on investing.

For example . . . a few months ago Sean appeared on Bloomberg Television. At that time, Best Buy (BBY) was dropping to all-time lows of $16 a share. Sean predicted the stock could go down to $11 a share, and would then quickly rebound to $25 per share, and after that would rally to $40 per share over the next year.

Another commentator on the show actually mocked Sean for his stance, saying ?$40 on Best Buy? If that?s the case Apple (AAPL) is going to $1,500. That?s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!? (Editor?s Note: At the time, Apple was trading at $650 per share).

Within a few weeks, Sean would receive the last laugh.

Best Buy dropped down to $11.20 a share and has since rebounded to $30 a share, continuing its path to $40 . . . exactly as Sean predicted. (Ironically, Apple has dropped down to about $400 per share).

During a recent private dinner with Sean, once he?d blessed the food, I wasted no time asking him what his secret is for investing so successfully.

I expected Sean to say that it was his years of experience at Charles Schwab or perhaps one of the complicated algorithms he uses for timing the stock market.

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don?t know is that Sean is a former pastor, and that his secret to investing is woven within the Bible.

Perhaps that can explain why, despite his uncanny ability to predict precise moves in the stock market, Sean is often laughed at for his unique stance on investing.

For example . . . a few months ago Sean appeared on Bloomberg Television. At that time, Best Buy (BBY) was dropping to all-time lows of $16 a share. Sean predicted the stock could go down to $11 a share, and would then quickly rebound to $25 per share, and after that would rally to $40 per share over the next year.

Another commentator on the show actually mocked Sean for his stance, saying ?$40 on Best Buy? If that?s the case Apple (AAPL) is going to $1,500. That?s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!? (Editor?s Note: At the time, Apple was trading at $650 per share).

Within a few weeks, Sean would receive the last laugh.

Best Buy dropped down to $11.20 a share and has since rebounded to $30 a share, continuing its path to $40 . . . exactly as Sean predicted. (Ironically, Apple has dropped down to about $400 per share).

During a recent private dinner with Sean, once he?d blessed the food, I wasted no time asking him what his secret is for investing so successfully.

I expected Sean to say that it was his years of experience at Charles Schwab or perhaps one of the complicated algorithms he uses for timing the stock market.

So when Sean responded that his secret to investing was the Bible, I was thoroughly shocked.

Yes, I knew Sean was a Christian (anyone who spends more than 1 minute with him will pick that up!). However, people usually keep their faith separate from things like . . . investing.

But not Sean.

For Sean, the Bible is his FOUNDATION for investing.

He explained to me how there is actually a ?Biblical Money Code? woven into Scripture.

Sean says it is this Biblical Money Code that took him from making a mere $15,000 a year to now giving away up to $50,000 a year. Sean also credits this code with helping him turn his father?s $40,000 retirement account into $396,000.

Certain investment titans, Sean says, such as Warren Buffett and John Templeton, have already used this code to amass billions.

What Sean had to say impressed me so much that I asked him to put a presentation together that reveals how anyone could use this ?Biblical Money Code.?

I?ve personally watched this presentation several times and it is already spreading virally.

During the video, Sean uses the teachings of King Solomon, Jesus of Nazareth, and the Apostle Paul to show how anyone can get out of debt . . . make sound investments . . . and morally build substantial wealth.

Sean even reveals a ?debilitating ?financial sin? that blinds many . . . and could be costing you up to 41% of your life savings at this very moment.? What?s so deceiving about this sin is how innocent and safe it appears at first.

And at the end, he finishes up with his ?12-12-12 plan for investing.? This is a simple step-by-step plan to go from being a saver, to an investor, to a philanthropist.

source & video

compl3x    6,290

I thought this whole "Bible Code" thing was long ago debunked as nonsense? I suppose only skeptics got the memo.

I guess milking the ignorant never goes out of style. Throw in a holy book and you've got a long line of suckers ready to hand over their cash to learn your God? approved secrets.

• Like 1
Hum    6,934

I must cry BS on this one.

This is a thinly disguised advertisement for Hyman's moneymaking course.

If he is such a wealthy investor, why is he trying to get my money ...

• Like 1
McKay    3,696

Surely if he'd made it publically known he thought they'd rebound at $11 a share, people would have begun buying when it reached that amount?

Growled    3,881

I would laugh at this but Jews do have the reputation as being wealthy and shrewd businessmen. So who knows.

Torolol    926

Surely if he'd made it publically known he thought they'd rebound at $11 a share, people would have begun buying when it reached that amount?

I would say its the self-fullfilling prophecy, which can be done by any 'prophet' who have the appropriate powers either financially, politically, or religious influence over the masses.

Praetor    988

looks like a scam to me; funny how these "successful business" mans always have some sort of secret formula to get rich and are very happy to sell that in a form of a book, course or investment, for a small payment; they are the ones who get rich with those scams, not the average joe.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zikalify
      Uber announces help for New York restaurants and workers
      by Paul Hill

Uber has announced that Uber Eats users located in New York will be able to contribute to their local restaurants during checkout in order to help them during the on-going COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent economic hardship. Every donation that is made will be matched by Uber who will pay into the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund up to a total of $5 million.

Uber's contributions will help the Relief Fund provide $500 grants to eligible restaurant workers including couriers working on apps like Uber Eats, who have been squeezed financially. Uber has confirmed that once it has experimented with the program in New York, it will expand it to cover the whole of the U.S., possibly as early as next week. Additionally, it wants to roll out the program to other countries where it serves customers.

Commenting on the news, Paul Barker, owner of Pauli’s North End in Boston, MA, and Uber Eats partner, said:

Earlier in the month, the firm revealed that it was scrapping the Delivery Fee for more than 100,000 independent restaurants across the U.S. and Canada on its Uber Eats platform. As a result, it has seen a significant increase in orders to independent restaurants since mid-March. It also revealed that restaurants looking to keep delivery orders coming have been signing up to the platform at ten times previous rates.

• By zikalify
      Uber launches ‘Make My Train' to alleviate commute stress
      by Paul Hill

Uber has noted that people get stressed in the morning as they juggle various apps to plan their trip into work across different modes of transport. To assist commuters, Uber has launched ‘Make My Train’ which will show riders the train schedule of participating train stations and will allow them to select the train they want from within the Uber app. The data is sourced from real-time transit data so riders will know if there have been any delays.

Riders can choose how much time they want to havebefore the train leaves when they arrive at the station by and Uber will sort out the rest. Today, the feature will arrive on the U.S.’ largest commuter rail systems: the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) in New York and Caltrain in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Using the feature is simple, just follow these steps:

Enter the station name as your destination Choose the train you want to take Select your target drop off time (or use the recommendation) Schedule a ride in the Uber app (except UberPOOL) and Uber will pick you up and get you to your station As governments around the world begin to encourage people to ditch their cars in favour of public transit as efforts are ramped up to tackle climate change, tools like ‘Make My Train’ will become more important in order to give people a seamless experience across transport types.

Uber has not issued a schedule for when 'Make My Train' will be rolled out to other areas.

• By indospot
      Netflix is investing in a new production hub in New York
      by João Carrasqueira

Image credit: Bloomberg Netflix is opening a new production hub in New York City, Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced (via TechCrunch). The hub will include an expanded office in Manhattan which will create 127 "high-paying" jobs in executive content, marketing, and production development by 2024. There will also be six sound stages in Brooklyn, which will be capable of holding thousands of production crew jobs in the next five years. In total, Netflix could be investing as much as $100 million in the city.

Netflix has been betting more and more on its original content, and for good reason. Apple recently announced its Apple TV+ subscription service, which is seeing huge investments from the Cupertino company to create original shows from well-known actors and producers, including Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and more.

All the while, Disney, which has pulled some of its content from Netflix, has recently shared details of its own streaming service which will include some of the biggest shows and movies in the industry, including the Marvel universe and Star Wars. With what might well be the two biggest threats the service has faced, Netflix has more reason than ever to prepare to produce more content.

The move is good news for New York, too. Governor Cuomo had hoped to bring in new jobs with the opening of Amazon's second headquarters, but the deal faced heavy opposition and eventually fell through. While the 127 new jobs in Netflix's Manhattan office are a far cry from the 25,000 that were supposed to be brought by Amazon, the news will likely still be welcome, especially seeing as Netflix currently only employs 32 people in New York. To reward the creation of jobs, Empire State Development will be paying the firm $4 million in tax credits over the next ten years.

• By indospot
      Amazon may back away from New York HQ2 due to criticism
      by João Carrasqueira

In November of last year, Amazon confirmed that it was preparing to open its second headquarters in two separate locations, one in New York and one in Arlington, Virginia. While the governors of both cities were happy about the deal, politicians in New York haven't spared it of harsh criticism, despite the fact that it would create 25,000 jobs in the city.

Much of the controversy lies in the fact that the Amazon will receive large subsidies - as much as $1.5 billion - as an incentive, especially considering that it's the most valuable company in the world. Those opposing the deal have also brought up hikes in rent prices resulting from the expansion, as well as the fact that Amazon opposes the unionization of its workers, a common practice in New York.

In light of the heavy criticism, it looks like Amazon is reconsidering its plans to locate its new headquarters in the state, according to a report from The Washington Post - which is owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The report cites two sources familiar with the matter, who explain that the company is considering if it's worth facing the opposition in New York, especially as other states have been much more welcoming of its plans.

In addition to the second half of its headquarters in Virginia, Amazon also has plans to create 5,000 jobs in Nashville, Tennessee. Both of these projects were quickly approved by local officials, with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam signing a law earlier this week approving as much as $750 million in subsidies for the company's HQ expansion.

Despite the opposition from some political forces, New York officials believe the project will go through, saying that the public is generally supportive of it. A final decision from the state isn't expected until next year, but Amazon's Vice President for Policy, Brian Huseman, recently said that the company wants to invest in a community that wants it. If opposition remains strong, Amazon could give up on its plans even before then.

• By zikalify
      Apple to offer Activity Challenge on Apple Watch for Heart Month
      by Paul Hill

Apple has announced that Apple Watch owners will be able to take part in an Activity Challenge as part of Heart Month. The firm will also be holding events in its stores in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York in order to educate on heart health and encourage a more active lifestyle.

The Activity Challenge will take place between February 8-14. Those who close their Exercise Ring on each day of the challenge will be able to win a special badge and Valentine’s Day stickers for use in the Messages app.

Discussing the initiative, Jay Blahnik, Apple’s senior director of fitness for health technologies, said:

As previously mentioned, Apple will hold special Today at Apple sessions called “Heart Health with Apple” in a handful of stores. Sessions will be led by several Apple staff, the celebrity fitness trainer Jeanette Jenkins, and Nancy Brown, CEO of the American Heart Association. If you want to attend the sessions, visit apple.com/today or visit the Sessions tab in the Apple Store App to register.