iPhone5s color

50 members have voted

1. 1. What color will you pick?

• Space Gray
    • Gold
    • Silver

I decided to show some restraint for once and didn't order one. I'm beginning to not be a fan of these "s" interim upgrades that Apple uses to make money. I'll probably wait till next June and see what they have in store for iPhone 6.

Tough decision.

I like the black because the black frame doesn't distract from content as much as the white frame.

However now that iOS is mostly white, the white framed iPhones might actually be better looking.

If I decide to get the 5S I'll probably go with the Gold, since I've had both white and black iPhones in the past, just to switch it up a little.

Originally the leaked images made the Gold iPhone look ugly, but since it's such a light coloured gold, I think it looks pretty nice.

I'm fond of the Space Gray, but there's no way I'd pay full price for one...my 5 will be a year old in January on my 2-year contract.  So...we'll see what the 6 has to offer when the time comes.

I had to get the space grey considering thats the ONLY color BestBuy offered. Seems like no store in the state of Alabama had another color besides space grey.

Got to see a cute girl with the silver one today. Gotta say, they really do stand out pretty well.

I'm considering not bothering to wait until next year to just get out of my plan and jump on it.

(got that girl's Twitch username and number hahah. yes I'm a dork. and yes, I'm happy about this)