Gamecube and Gamecube 2

And for a quick glance if you don't want to look up the real specs, compare Halo to Super Mario Sunshine or Metroid Prime and you'll see what I mean. The detail is at a much higher level.

I'd love to see the "real specs" that you're talking about, Halo didn't look all that impressive next to Prime and Prime had a better framerate.. :whistle:

Yep, Metroid Prime is so much better then Halo. Have you ever played MP? I got it for christmas and it's fantastic. I have also played halo at one of my friend's house's - I played for about 20 minutes and I was still bored. The graphics for XBOX are like square! GC has done a much more superior job with the graphics (probley because nintendo worked with IBM and ATI).

:angry: And how can you say Halo has better graphics then super mario sunshine and super smash bros.?! :angry: Both of these games have fantastic graphics!! some of which XBOX won't get up to for years! If you would take the time to get into super mario sunshine (play it for about 10 minutes), you would see just how much deatil nintendo went into: shadows, ripples, waves, sparkling water, ect. :yes:

THe thing about halo is the way it feels. Its similar to metroid prime. it just feels sooo big like you are actually on this alien halo thingy. And the graphics are beautiful. Even if they are a bit blocky here and there. But don't knock halo too much unless you have played it through. And if you played it through you can complain about the cut and paste aspect of some levels... ITs like deja vu at some points.

Xbox is clearly the best, and anyone who says otherwise obviously doesn't own one.

Yeah, maybe that's why they don't own one. Because they said otherwise. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
The gc has a handle so it's easy to move around. Me and my friends are always taking our gamecube to other people's house's, and the handle makes it so much more easier.

And having a HDD on a game console is such a stupid idea. For one thing, if you want to continue one of your games on other XBOX, you could start from your last save cause there's no memory card! ;)

And the gamecube can do pretty much anything an XBOX can do; 99% of games on the XBOX are on the gc (apart from the microsoft games), you can go on the internet with the gamecube (I mean, look at mario kart DD - that's an 8 player game!), you can still have four players, and you can buy a HDD for the gc.

But then again, look at all the things XBOX can't do, but gc can. The gc can have upto 8 player's with the same game, gc has far better graphics then the XBOX, you can get the gc in a wide range of colours (that AREN'T limited edition), you can play gameboy games on the gc... the list goes on and on.

sure, you can't play DVD's or MP3's with the gc, but everyone has a normal DVD player, so why not use that?!

and there's alot of speculation about what the concoles look like - about PS2 looking like a portable heater, XBOX looking like a coffee table, and the gc looking like an old lady's purse ;) but who really cares what they look like? I personally think the gc design is fantastic - the XBOX has a fairly good design, but it sooo big! and the PS2 design... well, let's just say "THINK AGAIN SONY!!".

another point: the gc is higher rated then any other console (it's true!!), and alot more people say they are better then any other.

Well, I'm out of breath (for saying this to myself while I type :p ), and my finger's are getting sore - so I'll close now.

:)

The inclusion of a HDD was there for convenience and optimization, more developers of current-generation titles are taking advantage of this device by adding exclusive content. If you desire portability, there is an optional line of memory cards available from both first-party and third-party developers. You made a clear standing that a majority of the games on the market are multi-platform, even if your ratio is questionable. The Xbox versions of must platform games have greater performance (Mainly due to the the superior hardware configuration.), but the end result all depends on how well the developer works to optimize each title for a given console.

You bit your lip after criticizing the size and color of the Xbox case, and then following to say "but who really cares what they look like?". The Xbox managed DVD playback fairly well, but this is not to say it is there to replace a $400 progressive-scan for must videoophiles. Microsoft merely recognized the Playstation 2 contained such a feature and it would have to contend. And as for your arguments over player support in a local-area network, there are an armful of titles that support sixteen players simultaneously. I think the line "another point: the gc is higher rated then any other console (it's true!!), and alot more people say they are better then any other." really shows your credibility in the issue.

To sum it all up!

failure.jpg

Edited by Chouzan

the XBOX is 100% crap (all offence to bill gates and microsoft)

how can u say its total crap? if u say its total crap, i think your just an other gc fanboy

i own all 3 the consoles. and frankly i love them all. they all have theyre advantages and desadvantages.

funny how people are ignorant