Post your Windows 8.1 Start screen!

Mine after 5 minutes of tweaking the start screen on my AMD machine. Yeah, I've got the taskbar on my start screen and yes it's fully functional. ;)

EDIT: Did a few more minutes of tweaking.

1cb6.jpg

I'm disappointed that there is no boo-berries in your wallpaper, but I like the way you managed to hack the taskbar into the start screen. :)

Did anyone noticed that some people have slightly different music tile icon than others? Why? :|

edit: mine just changed now in this minute,so it now looks different than on my screenshot.

post-225814-0-36569400-1382085357.jpg

Did anyone noticed that some people have slightly different music tile icon than others? Why? :|

edit: mine just changed now in this minute,so it now looks different than on my screenshot.

Music icon was updated in the app releases that coincided with the 8.1 GA update.

Mine...

3x 2560x1600 screens? Impressive set-up.

The rainbow coloured desktop icons are horrid in 8.1 sadly.

I'm disappointed that there is no boo-berries in your wallpaper, but I like the way you managed to hack the taskbar into the start screen. :)

It's a feature in StartIsBack. IMO, to me having the taskbar on the start screen makes the start screen fit better with the desktop.

It's a feature in StartIsBack. IMO, to me having the taskbar on the start screen makes the start screen fit better with the desktop.

That's cool! :)

It's a shame the software isn't free.

I just set my start screen and desktop backgrounds to be the same thing and I quite like it like that.  They flow together better that way I think even though they're separate.

post-59115-0-95384000-1382133009.png

That's cool!  :)

It's a shame the software isn't free.

True, but it's really well worth it!

I just set my start screen and desktop backgrounds to be the same thing and I quite like it like that.  They flow together better that way I think even though they're separate.

Same here, but having the taskbar too is like having the icing on the cake. :p

I love that in 8.1 it doesn't make all the desktop app tiles grey. That was the worst part of the 8.0 start screen IMO.

3x 2560x1600 screens? Impressive set-up.

The rainbow coloured desktop icons are horrid in 8.1 sadly.

The grey ones were horrid. Thank god for color.

Mine after 5 minutes of tweaking the start screen on my AMD machine. Yeah, I've got the taskbar on my start screen and yes it's fully functional. ;)

EDIT: Did a few more minutes of tweaking.

1cb6.jpg

How did you do it? 

Do what? The taskbar on the start screen? Its a feature in StartIsBack. Along with having the desktop background on the start screen, having the taskbar too really brings the desktop and start screen tighter together, IMO.

Do what? The taskbar on the start screen? Its a feature in StartIsBack.

No .. he was saying any more new features other than taskbar on startscreen..

such as transparency, etc.