Neowin.net PlayStation Network IDs

External HDD

w1nd0fchang3, i mostly play FIFA14, please drop a note that you are from neowin

neoadorable

well....neoadorable! so feel free to add me. as PS4 is now my only console and my main gaming device next to PC, I will be accosting the PS section more so than the Xbox subforum ^^

Fugi

My PSN ID is sc305495 I have Madden 25 and Battlefield 4 atm, ps4 =].

+Anarkii

Got my Playstation 4 for Xmas, adding everyone who has put their name down on this thread :P

• Like 2
suprNOVA

Add me up if u guys play FIFA or NFS RIVALS. if u like games like watch dogs or infamous second son or games like that add me up as well.

Send me a PM with ur gamer tag and I will add u. Reason I won't post my gamer tag is because I'm gonna change it soon. I'll post it up when its changed

PsychoticOrc

PsychoticOrc I play alot of random things :p

Techno_Funky

Got a PS3 a few months back, my PSN ID is technofunky. Do add me guys, its very lonely out there :P

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Fugi

My PSN ID is sc305495, I currently have BF4, Madden 25, and playstation plus games.  Please add me, looking for some good companions to game with :).

EDIT: I'm on a ps4 :P.

• 2 weeks later...
McKay

Sir_Gabe_Newell

Livin in a box

Livin_in_a_box

I have FIFA, CoD Ghosts, Killzone SF, Knack and all the PS+ games.

TCA

I don't have a PS4 yet, GS didn't have any :/ but when I get one Laughingman119 P.S.

I love you!

• 2 weeks later...
Showan

Can anyone on Neowin send me friend request. So that I can feel "kewl" for about 7minutes or so, in my life today :-)

I'm really not that annoying. However I am the weak link in most games. Figured I'd give the early warning about this...

PSN: showeezee (someone has my diezel78 so I let a friend of mines choose showeezee for me)...

No rush.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
iARDAs

PSN ID : iARDAs...

I can only join European servers.

• 1 month later...
Dirk

Labula

• 2 months later...
Elliott

My ID is: synerage

• 4 weeks later...
+LogicalApex

My ID is LogicalApex. This is the first Playstation I have owned since the PS1 so we shall see how this goes... It was a gift so I don't yet know how much I'll play. Typically a PC gamer.

• 1 month later...
Pusska In Boots

My PSN ID is zPusska. I have just swapped my Xbox for a PS4 and hoping to get into some Killzone MP initially but mainly COD:AW when released. Please add me as I feel a little alone at the moment. Also cannot wait to try Driveclub.

• 2 months later...
WildWayz

Just got a PS4 last week - UserID is WildWayz007 - I know, sucks as I should have called Sony before to get WildWayz re-instated from when I had a PS3 back in 2008...

Anyway - got the following:

Destiny + Season Pass (Level 17 Hunter)

The Last of Us

GTA V

Drive Club + Season Pass

Metro Redux (Both the Metro games)

inFamous: Second Son

Need for Speed Rivals
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Resogun

Titan Attacks!
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Secret Ponchos

And just bought Battlefield 4 Premium bundle and Trials Fusion Deluxe

Rookas

I've been afk for a long time, but it's good to still see so many familiar names on the boards. I'm on PSN, and I'm still Rookas. Been playing mostly Destiny for a while but I've been burning out on that one. I still play BF4 quite a bit also. Hit me up if you're looking for someone to raid with or blow stuff up. 

• 7 months later...
Farchord

My psn id is farchord1, im also on ps4 :)

soniqstylz

Just got a PS4 last week - UserID is WildWayz007 - I know, sucks as I should have called Sony before to get WildWayz re-instated from when I had a PS3 back in 2008...

Why would it need to be reinstated?  Should just be able to log in.

• 2 months later...
T4G3RXIII

PSN ID is TagerXIII and I'm on Eastern time zone.  I have these titles: Battlefield 4, Far Cry 4, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, GTA V (barely made a dent in the game though)... got some other games I can't remember.

If you add me, let me know you're coming from Neowin.  I'm currently playing through Far Cry 4, about 30% into the game.  I'm looking for someone to join me in co-op.

• 2 years later...
DopefishWoofWoof

chodagin 

Tekken 7, GTAV, Fallout 4, DooM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Namerah S
      Sony Xperia 1 III and Xperia 5 III price revealed on Sony Russia website
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

In a launch event that was live-streamed on YouTube yesterday, Sony announced its latest trio of smartphones under the Xperia branding. The Japanese conglomerate unveiled the Xperia 1 III, Xperia 5 III, and Xperia 10 III.

Almost all the key specifications of the three smartphones were unveiled yesterday. However, Sony chose not to share the exact launch dates and prices of the Xperia devices. Thanks to two new listings on Sony Russia's online store, spotted by Android Authority, the Russian prices are now known. These are likely to be similar in other parts of the world such as the U.S., giving people approximate figures for the phones once they launch in those places as well.

As seen on Sony.ru, the Xperia 1 III boasting a 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 21:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass Victus is priced at 99,990 RUB ($1,313.31). The device also features the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, a 4500mAh with 30W fast-charging, and a quad-camera setup that includes a variable telephoto lens paired with a dual PD sensor.

Meanwhile, the Xperia 5 III is selling for RUB 84,990 ($1,116.29) on the Russian site. The second Xperia device features a 6.1-inch 21:9 HDR 120Hz OLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass 6. It uses the same SoC as the Xperia 1 III, the SD 888 5G chip, and also has a 4500mAh with 30W fast-charging. Both smartphones have IPX5 and IP X8 waterproof certifications paired with IP6X dustproof ratings.

Pre-orders for the two smartphones are currently open on Sony Russia's online store. As for the launch date, Sony Russia has teased launch promotion on its official Instagram handle, revealing Russian release dates and pre-order bonuses for the region.

As seen in the promo banners shared by Sony Russia on the social media platform, the Xperia 1 III is set to arrive on July 20 while the Xperia 5 III is scheduled to launch on August 3. Both Xperia products will ship with a pair of Sony WF-XB700 true wireless earbuds as a pre-purchase bonus.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Days Gone launches May 18 on PC, platform specific enhancements detailed
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Sony and Bend Studio announced in February that Days Gone will soon leave its PlayStation exclusivity behind, with the action survival horror game getting a PC release this year. Now, that release has a launch date attached to it. Days Gone is launching across Steam and the Epic Games Store on May 18.

As with most other console ports nowadays, the PC version is landing with additional enhancements over the original 2019 PlayStation 4 version. Bend Studio says the new version has "increased level of detail, foliage draw distances, and graphical customization" options for much better visuals.

Support for unlocked frame rates, ultra-wide monitors, keyboard and mouse, as well as first- and third-party controllers were confirmed as well. Moreover, there will be a Super Resolution Photo Mode included here, an upgraded version of what is available in the original.

Days Gone PC pre-orders are now available across Steam and Epic Games Store for $49.99. Following this launch, and with Horizon Zero Dawn now behind it, Sony is planning to bring even more PlayStation exclusives to PC, though no specific games have been announced just yet.

• By anmol112
      Epic Games raises $1 billion in the latest round of funding
      by Anmol Mehrotra

Epic Games has announced that it has secured one billion dollars in the latest round of funding that also pushed the company's valuation to $28.7 billion.

The latest funding round includes a $200 million investment from Sony Group Corporation. This comes less than a year after Sony acquired a minority stake in Epic Games with a $250 Million investment. Additionally, the round also includes investment from "Appaloosa, Baillie Gifford, Fidelity Management & Research Company LLC, GIC, funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Park West, KKR, AllianceBernstein, Altimeter, Franklin Templeton and Luxor Capital".

Commenting on the latest round of funding, Tim Sweeney, CEO and Founder, Epic Games said:

Epic Games has been tangled in a legal battle with Apple and Google over monopolist practices on their respective app stores. The battle started last year when Apple kicked Fortnite from the App Store after Epic decided to add a payment system that bypassed Apple's own system. Following this, Epic Games teamed up with Spotify and others to fight Apple's Store policies. The trial is expected to get underway this year with the judge calling Apple CEO, Tim Cook to a seven hour deposition on behalf of Apple on the matter.

• By indospot
      You'll be able to store PlayStation 5 games on external storage tomorrow
      by João Carrasqueira

Today, Sony announced the first major software update for the PlayStation 5 console, which will be arriving tomorrow. The update delivers a handful of new improvements for game management and social features, and it will be available tomorrow.

The most notable addition is likely the ability to store PlayStation 5 games on external USB storage. Because PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S have SSDs and a new storage architecture, games can't be played off of slower external storage, but Microsoft's console has always given you the option to store them there until you're ready to play. Sony is now catching up and enabling that feature on its own console.

What's not being added is the ability to use an M.2 SSD. Sony opted for a standard format for its SSD storage expansion as opposed to Microsoft's proprietary expansion cards, but it says it's still working to enable the feature. In the meantime, you still have to play PlayStation 5 games off of the built-in storage.

Social features are also getting improvements, with Sony enabling cross-generation Share Play. That means a PlayStation 5 user can now invite a friend on PlayStation 4 to watch a game session or even take control of a PlayStation 5 game from their own console. Additionally, it'll be possible to request to join a friend's game session on either PlayStation 4 or 5.

Sony is also updating the Game Base UI to give quicker access to parties and friends, as well as adding the ability to turn notifications on or off for each party the user is in. Additionally, it will be possible to disable game chat entirely or to individually adjust the chat volume for each of the players in your group chat.

Other improvements include the ability for games to automatically download update data in the background so they're ready to play when the user boots them up, a more customizable game library with the ability to hide or search for certain games, and new Trophy settings as well as a new Trophy Stats screen. For users with special accessibility needs, there's also a new screen magnification option.

Outside of the PlayStation 5 itself, Sony has also announced updates for the PlayStation app on Android and iOS. The company recently added the ability to save products to a wishlist, get notifications for when friends are online, and change a console's online status. Soon, it will also add the ability to join a PlayStation 5 multiplayer session, manage the console's storage, and compare trophy collections with friends, all inside the app.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Sony's MLB The Show 21 is coming to Xbox Game Pass on day one
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Sony Interactive Entertainment revealed recently that its longtime-running baseball series MLB The Show would be shedding exclusivity and hitting Xbox consoles for the first time in the franchise with the upcoming 2021 edition. Now, Microsoft has announced that the game is hitting Xbox Game Pass at launch.

Other than purchasing it outright, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S players can gain access to MLB The Show 21 on the day it releases by having an Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription active. Moreover, the title will have cloud play support on Android phones and tablets, which is available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

"As we said from the beginning, this is an incredible moment for all of us and bringing the franchise to more players and baseball fans is something that we at MLB, MLB Players, Inc., and Xbox are all excited about," said MLB Senior Vice President Jamie Leece. "We can’t wait for Xbox fans to experience the fastest, deepest, and most intense moment-to-moment baseball action yet."

Developed by Sony's first-party developer San Diego Studio, MLB The Show 21 is coming out on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on April 20.